2008 Iron Maiden Tour Merchandise

Jesus christ, I'm actually hoping for Lauren Harris then... Based on musical merit alone

LA gets Anthrax. :headbang::hotjump:

and I made these shirts for us girls :Smokedev:
669tees.jpg
[/IMG]

Kitty ~
I know exactly where that is.....I'll be there with my buddy George - I'll be in the vintage Piece of Mind shirt....will look for you around 6:30ish. If we're held up for some reason (work, traffic, etc.), I'll take a few short steps down to row F and introduce myself and say hi......it'll be hard to miss you in those shirts you made!!!
Andy ~

Seeing the boys on Saturday in IRVINE. I got the wool scarf at the last show. For a one of a kind scarf $40 was well worth the price. Wish I would have bought the green and black one that was sold for the AMOLAD tour, can't find it on ebay or anywhere else now.

In Toronto i bought a Hockey Ed shirt (which is now available at the Megastore :guh: ), a blue Powerslave, Aces High and Cyborg Eddie (SIT). Not sure if I will buy a shirt next week.

I think it's Lauren Harris.

Get there early... So that you can drink a LOT of beer before/during her set. She didn't do anything to win me over and if she wasn't Steve Harris' daughter there is no way she'd deserve to be opening for Maiden on a world tour such as this. She reminds me of Avril Lavigne. What was funny to me is that the musicians in the band look to be some of her dad's friends - i.e. wayyyyy older than Lauren.