Iron Maiden tees

They $35 and up. I think they are good quality tees. And as always they have a lot of different designs to choose from. I went to the first show in Dallas, it seemed like everyone there bought some kind of shirt. :p

I don't remember what else was there, it was raining a bit so I was trying to get my stuff and get to the seat before the show. I think they had about 10 different t-shirt designs though, maybe more.

Wow.... 'Cause it's totally fair to charge $35 for an Iron Maiden shirt...

They kind of have to... The big venues like that, be it stadiums, amphitheaters, etc... typically charge a much higher percentage of merch sales from the artist than small clubs or bars do. Whereas smaller clubs and bars charge 10-20% (if they charge anything at all), the bigger venues of that size and caliber charge anywhere between 30-50% of merch sales, which can be crippling to a band's bottom line unless they charge more to compensate. Hence why your merch prices are higher 99% of the time at big shows as opposed to smaller venues.

They kind of have to... The big venues like that, be it stadiums, amphitheaters, etc... typically charge a much higher percentage of merch sales from the artist than small clubs or bars do. Whereas smaller clubs and bars charge 10-20% (if they charge anything at all), the bigger venues of that size and caliber charge anywhere between 30-50% of merch sales, which can be crippling to a band's bottom line unless they charge more to compensate. Hence why your merch prices are higher 99% of the time at big shows as opposed to smaller venues.

Come on Brent, you think I don't know the whole BS that goes on behind it? :lol: It was more of a "Seriously, you can find Maiden shirts at Kohls or Sears nowadays, don't buy it at the concert!" thing. :lol:

Come on Brent, you think I don't know the whole BS that goes on behind it? :lol: It was more of a "Seriously, you can find Maiden shirts at Kohls or Sears nowadays, don't buy it at the concert!" thing. :lol:

I kind of did that, rofl, I bought a new tour shirt from hot topic for 20 as opposed to 35 when I see them this weekend. I will buy a chicago specific event shirt if they still have them when I get to the booth, but not just a regular tour shirt.

maiden1.jpg

Maiden3.jpg

Maiden2.jpg

Maiden4.jpg

Official US tour shirt.
Maiden5.jpg

Maiden6.jpg

AMEN Metal Brother! But I've really got a really good feeling about this new CD!
Mainly because AMOLAD was WAY more progressive than just about anything Maiden's
ever done, (and NOT that that's a bad thing! :)) so I really think this new album is gonna (hopefully w/ fingers crossed!) :D
have that killer Heavy old skool Maiden sound! :headbang:

AMEN Metal Brother! But I've really got a really good feeling about this new CD!
Mainly because AMOLAD was WAY more progressive than just about anything Maiden's
ever done, (and NOT that that's a bad thing! :)) so I really think this new album is gonna (hopefully w/ fingers crossed!) :D
have that killer Heavy old skool Maiden sound! :headbang:

I wouldn't hold your breath on that. The last three albums have all had that progressive sound, and according to an interview I read with Janick Gers it's along the same lines. I really did like AMOLAD though.

Maiden have a policy of having show specials that they will never sell in the same format on their website. Yes, you can probably get the latest tour shirt from a web store but it wont be quite the same. I saw them at Twickenham last time around and didnt buy the 'rugby' design eddie shirt because it was £25 or something - I regret that now! Shirts are a huge by-line for bands now and Maiden have this sort of thing wrapped up more than any others. You pays your money......

I was just in JC Penny and they were clearing out Size S, Iron Maiden "Eddie-playing-bass" t-shirts for $1.97...

Last summer at Kohls I got the 1st album cover shirt (with the IRON MAIDEN logo going down the side) for $4.99.

I will have to check my local Penny's.

Anyhow, that mother f*ckin' coffee tumbler's mine!!!!! :headbang:

Also, I can't decide if I love or hate that El Dorado shirt.
It's one of those where when I look at it, my opinion changes back and forth. Not sure why.

Cool because of the comic book style, but not cool because it's a departure from the standard Maiden shirt design.

Man, for Chicago it would be awesome if they had a shirt of Eddie hoisting the Stanley Cup!!!!

Also, I can't decide if I love or hate that El Dorado shirt.
It's one of those where when I look at it, my opinion changes back and forth. Not sure why.

Cool because of the comic book style, but not cool because it's a departure from the standard Maiden shirt design.

Man, for Chicago it would be awesome if they had a shirt of Eddie hoisting the Stanley Cup!!!!

I agree. I sort of want to get that one, but at the same time it is such a departure. Then again, I always like some tees that stray from the usual black.

I paid $35 for my event shirt at the show that was here in L.A. If I remember the xxl or larger were $40.00. Because of the fact that you can get most Maiden shirts online I always buy the event shirt for my area. Either way all Iron Maiden shirts are special and you can get 10 people together and you will have 10 different shirts. It doesn't matter if you get it at Kohls, Hot topic or any other store.