Albums that you *LOVE*...and everyone else hates...

Slayer's Divine Intervention Most of the people I know haven't liked a cd by Slayer since Seasons in the Abyss. I found this to be their 2nd best record behind the almighty Reign In Blood.

Dream Theater - Falling into Infinity
Helloween - Pink Bubbles go Ape (Chameleon still sucks..)
Labyrinth - Sons of Thunder (Production sucks, but songs are damn good!)
Angra - Fireworks (I don't listen to it very often, but when I do, I realize why I love it)
Virgo - S/T
Green Day - Just about everything they've done

Metallica - Load

It isn't so much that people hate it. So much as, many metal fans did. Ok. Its not as good as Ride the Lightning, Master of Pupperts, the Black album, nor and Justice for all [I haven't listened to Kill 'em all enough to have an opinion). So what. I think its a good album.

Black Sabbath - Mob rules

I guess a lot of people probably love it. But I really don't care for Ozzy Black Sabbath. So this album makes me able to say that I enjoy Black Sabbath. Not sure how many others liked this album this much over their other work to be able to say that.

Harvester said:
Stick to the rock/metal genre please:

Blind Melon's- Soup.

Shannon & the Melons ruled. :worship:

Glenn H.

Damnit G! Thats the album I thought of when I saw this post... I absolutely LOVE Blind Melon. Saw them open for Soundgarden way back before Soup.

Anyway...I guess I have to pick an album of my own now. ..I guess I will go with Nuno - Schizophonic. Love it from front to back.

Queensrÿche - Hear In The Now Frontier
Anthrax - Stomp 442

Even though these albums came out during my personal "metal dark ages", when I had little else to listen to, I thought these were both excellent albums. I contnually read posts that pan these 2 discs. I guess, as far as HITNF is concerned, is that "grunge" never really bothered me, so the sound of that album was fine to my ears.

Harvester said:
Stick to the rock/metal genre please:

Blind Melon's- Soup.

Shannon & the Melons ruled. :worship:

Sorry, that one is disqualified because I happen to love it as well. Blind Melon was a *great* band whose reputation suffered from that damn "No Rain" song, and Soup is a stellar album.

By the way, after Hoon's death, the bass player and guitarist formed a band called Unified Theory that put out one killer album before they went kaput. If you haven't heard it, you really need to track it down.