Albums that you *LOVE*...and everyone else hates...

Alice Cooper - Flush The Fashion
KISS - Music From The Elder
DEVO - Freedon Of Choice

@ the person who made mention of Extreme's 'III Sides'...that is one of my all time fave albums.:headbang:

Iron Maiden - The X-factor. I don't hear too many people that like this one, but it's one of my favorites from them. Blaze's solo stuff, speaking more for Silicon Messiah, is awesome imo as well.

Also, Hammerfall's - Renegade. Maybe it's because it's the first I got from them, but I never hear anyone speak good of it.

Changeofamemory said:
Iron Maiden - The X-factor. I don't hear too many people that like this one, but it's one of my favorites from them. Blaze's solo stuff, speaking more for Silicon Messiah, is awesome imo as well.

Also, Hammerfall's - Renegade. Maybe it's because it's the first I got from them, but I never hear anyone speak good of it.

My fav Iron Maiden is Brave New World :) No one agrees with me on that, lol. I also love Renegade!

Metal: I like Archetype too, and am a HUGE Type O fan... as for a Fear Factory album I like that gets no respect, I gotta go with Digimortal.

Then there's always Shotgun Messiah - Second Coming. And I'm not sure if I'm quite ready to go into detail about my Olivia Newton John collection...or the disco and R&B collection either... :guh: