Albums that you *LOVE*...and everyone else hates...

lady_space said:
If you bring either of those to the wedding, we'll make the DJ play something!!! :)

I'll bring them both if I can remember.

Aeturnia said:
Shotgun Messiah - Second Coming.

I like the self-titled disc. I haven't heard that one.

Here's another one for me:
Junkyard - Sixes, Sevens, and Nines (and their self-titled disc too)

Quite a few already mentioned here, but one in particular I fell in love with when it was released in 1986 and never heard much praise for thereafter: Accept's "Russian Roulette"!

For me, I guess it depends on how you define "everyone" ....

The only person I deal with everyday who really, REALLY understands is my mom so to me, everyone at work and all my friends are "everyone" and so that includes every CD that I love. :(

I do have to admit to loving some of the songs from the new Nickelback album though. A lot of theirs sound the same but I just love them anyway and then in THAT case "everyone" would be you guys! :)

Probably will also get scoffed at, but I absolutely love these albums:

Tyketto - "Don't Come Easy"
I am like a little girl when it comes to that poofy haired 80's hard rock stuff (even though this came out in the early 90's)

Warrant - "Dog Eat Dog"
I always have and always will stick to my guns with this one. I think if this album came out 10 years later than it actually did, it would have done something.

Radiohead - anything they have ever done
I still believe that Thom Yorke is a friggin musical genius no matter what my metalhead peers say!

:headbang:

Yngwie Malmsteen- Fire and Ice
Labyrinth- Son of Thunder (As Previously Mentioned)
Firehouse- Firehouse
Big Country- The Crossing
The Darkness- Permission to Land

These are just off of the top of my head.

edgeofthorns said:
Europe - The Final Countdown
:worship:
Is there really anyone out there that doesn't like Europe? Even if only a little???

I have to add Bon Jovi - Slippery When Wet and anything Stryper. I still have the cassettes.

Cheiron said:
Its ok Regor. I'm going to see them and Coheed & Cambria next month >_>

City of Evil would be a wonderful album if it weren't for the singer's voice. Co&Ca is my favorite band ever, and I'm skipping this tour because I don't want to see A7x. That, and I will have no money after buying tickets for PPUSA and the Nine Inch Nails/Bauhaus/TV on the Radio Tour. I swear, Coheed is blowing up. I saw them a year ago in a small little 800 person venue, and then 5 months ago they played in a 2000 person venue. Now, they're playing 8-9000 venues!

But yeah, I'm a big fan of any of 311's albums. I know that a lot of metalheads hate them, but they've been one of my favorite bands since I was in 6th grade or so.