Another Special Guest is Confirmed

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
THE MOUNTAIN KING CONFIRMED FOR PROGPOWER USA IV

ATLANTA – Savatage’s Jon “The Mountain King” Oliva will join Fates Warning’s Ray Alder as a special guest at ProgPower USA IV on Friday, September 5 and Saturday, September 6 at Earthlink Live in Atlanta.

"I think bringing Jon and Ray to the fest simply adds to the mystique of the show,“ said promoter Glenn Harveston. “It will give the fans a chance to interact with legends of the genre. Hell, I'm excited for the chance to drink a beer with them myself."

The sold-out event will feature headliners Nightwish and Rage along with Symphony X, Evergrey, Circle II Circle, Vanden Plas, Secret Sphere, Mercenary, Pagan’s Mind, and Redemption.

The festival, North America’s premiere festival for progressive and power metal music, officially sold out in May – more than three months in advance.

ProgPower USA, an international affiliate of the Netherlands’ ProgPower Europe, is sponsored by Pacific Drums, Sabian Cymbals, Evans Drumheads, Shure Microphones, Ultimate Support Systems, Sensory Records, and Metal Ages Media.

Visit www.progpowerusa.com for complete event information.

For more information, please contact:

Michael Mazur or Debbie Sellnow/Mazur Public Relations, Inc.
Tel: (609) 695-1800 Fax: (609) 695-8860
michael@mazurpr.com / debbie@mazurpr.com
www.mazurpr.com

www.progpower.com

www.progpowerusa.com

Pumped, I am. A God Mr. Olivia is. Far cooler than Ray Alder, he is. Talk like Yoda, I must.

Not that there is anything wrong with Alder. I just don't like Fates Warning that much. Still glad to see both of them representin

Hey I'm the bass tech for www.circle2circle.net we are ready to kick ass at the show, can we speed up the clock the boys are ready. We are right know on a festival run in Europe and look forward to getting back for this show. The boys love to meet there fans. If you get a chance check out there web site and look around sign the forum. We will look for you there and spread the word of circle II circle.