Bands hanging out for the weekend?

I wish I was going this year, first year I haven't been able to go with my baby due so close and such(and the finances to do that). Last time Vanden Plas played I hung out with them all Saturday night until like 6 in the morning drinking our heads off. We were passing around a bottle of jim beam taking swigs. The mercenary guys were around as well, as was the keys player from circle 2 circle. That plane ride at 10 sucked big time considering I was still drunk as shit riding the marta and such. I wouldn't have traded that night for anything, I had a blast. The guys from Vanden Plas were fun as hell, especially Gunther and Andy.

Sadly, he won't be there this year. :cry: But maybe Drew still has some. I avoid it at all costs. That stuff sticks in your teeth and makes you drool and spit uncontrollably. :yuk: But hey, whatever turns you on.

NOOOOO!!!! Seriously?? Come to think of it, I think I knew that already but blocked it out :( And word on the street is that Drew hates salmiakki with a burning passion, so I doubt he has any sitting around :lol: S'okay.. there's a Scandinavian store just a few miles away that sells it. I should get it there instead of making Aki hand-deliver from Finland in Atlanta. haha now that I say it outloud, it sounds ridiculous! :lol: :loco: