Circle II Circle/Circus Maximus/Manticora tour news (changes announced)

Oooh. Well, I think we'll be in VA for the Jaxx date.

Is the Detroit Date at Harpos or the I-Rock, or some other venue?

DEFINITELY the I-Rock. I don't want my favorite band playing in that shithole called Harpo's... I don't want the fans OR the bands to get ripped off!

I'm sorry, I'm biased, but the I-Rock is still my favorite stage to see a band and perform on. And yes.... Justdefy will be opening for them. I'll be DAMNED if I don't welcome Manticora to DEEtroit Rock City with a proper opener!

Them suckaz better be ready for some DRINKIN' when they get here.... :kickass::kickass::kickass:

...all you guys/gals are f**king amazing. You can't imagine what it feels like to sit here in little Denmark and feel so loved by people that don't HAVE to give a shit, but do so anyway. We are in awe of you all, and we do promise to bring HELL to the venues and perform the shows of our lives and I do believe that goes for the CM guys as well (Mike is already singing on the phone with me).

Extremely big cudo's to Hoyt and Glenn for keeping on fighting for this tour and also to the guys, pushing the local venues, in order to secure the shows (Mr. Bifle, Mr. 316 etc...).

We cannot wait to get our asses over to the land of Coca Cola and their northern neighbours of the maple leaf!!!

....what the hell is a swingset???? hehehehe

Lars
Manticora

....what the hell is a swingset???? hehehehe

Lars,

This is a swingset!

swingset2.gif

Hey Bryan who is this band Manticon on your bill with Circus Maximus??????hehehehehehehe

Shut yo sassmouf, foo.

I dunno why, but we STILL haven't played a show at the I-Rock where they typed our band name in there correctly, either. I suppose Steve's a horrible speller or something. I dunno. I just have to laugh! You should see how he's slaughtered some other band names.

That's why I'ma photoshop up a Web Card for that show, so he can post the image of the bands and band logos, instead of just typed names.

Hey Lars,

Can you bring some Tuborg Classic over with you?

I drank tons of this at the Rock during PP Scandinavia and now I am in withdrawal!!!

Can't wait to see you guys and CM in Houston!

Bill

Hey Lars,

Can you bring some Tuborg Classic over with you?

I drank tons of this at the Rock during PP Scandinavia and now I am in withdrawal!!!

Can't wait to see you guys and CM in Houston!

Bill

Oooh!! And Kult Shaker!! YUMMM!!! :)

"Is Carlsberg a beer?" gah.....:Smug: sorry - i don't get out much....

yes, Ian ('Biffle) is leading the charge in that region, but we have to make sure there's a great turnout. Else, the next tour may not be able to make it through that particular area. So be sure to rally some friends to attend with you, Big Al! :)

:headbang:
I would be there with my brother and my dad for sure. We might be able to convince my aunt to come as well.

I would be there with my brother and my dad for sure. We might be able to convince my aunt to come as well.

Sweet the more the merrier!! Please tell anyone and everyone you guys know about this show. I would love to keep getting shows like this in the area. I would be more than happy to correlate all kinds of Metal tours to come here, but alas I have no financial backing. I am just the middle man right now unfortunately, but soon enough "the day will be mine".

Sweet the more the merrier!! Please tell anyone and everyone you guys know about this show. I would love to keep getting shows like this in the area. I would be more than happy to correlate all kinds of Metal tours to come here, but alas I have no financial backing. I am just the middle man right now unfortunately, but soon enough "the day will be mine".

I'm currently a student at KU and I can't believe how many music venues the town of Lawrence has. At any given time, 1-10 bands could be playing anywhere in this town. If its a matter of venues, some places let almost anyone and everyone play, albeit the bigger, more professional venues are harder to get into (The Granada and the Bottleneck).

Speaking of which, going to see Behold the Arctopus and Between the Buried and Me tomorrow. Behemoth played about a month ago with Job for a Cowboy and Gojira.

Is there a schedule that lists both the dates and venues for this tour?? Something that can be posted elsewhere to get the word out there - albeit far off, it's never to soon to start sellin' some tix :)

I'm currently a student at KU and I can't believe how many music venues the town of Lawrence has. At any given time, 1-10 bands could be playing anywhere in this town. If its a matter of venues, some places let almost anyone and everyone play, albeit the bigger, more professional venues are harder to get into (The Granada and the Bottleneck).

Speaking of which, going to see Behold the Arctopus and Between the Buried and Me tomorrow. Behemoth played about a month ago with Job for a Cowboy and Gojira.

Yeah, I agree. I was going to go this show, but I have a final tomorrow morning at 10:30.