Forum Members Poster - Give us you photo!

CIMG4181-1.jpg

heres an interesting photo i had (dunno why, but im not in it) but can anyone point themselves out??

and i believe this was the line to greet and meet therion

Theandromedastrain said:
CIMG4181-1.jpg

heres an interesting photo i had (dunno why, but im not in it) but can anyone point themselves out??

and i believe this was the line to greet and meet therion

yeah, that's US! from left to right against the wall is myself (Rider of Theli), a friend named Keith (wearing the Iced Earth 'Greenface' shirt), a non-forum member, and my son Patrick (the.lost.hatter) - who has been to every PPUSA with me but rarely posts here. Also sitting across from me is Justin (with the Iced Earth fan club shirt), another non-forum member. He's headed into the U.S. Navy on Sept 14th. I don't know the other folks in the picture.

Cool shot man! Thanks! :headbang:

I refuse to post a picture of myself until I can have one taken of me in a loincloth, like Joey DeMaio from the cover of the second Manowar album! :puke: Death to false metal!!! :D :D

me-kotipelto-porra.jpg

That is me (with the orange shorts) sitting between Timo and Lauri. This was taken at Jaxx literally the day after I got back from ProgPower last year. Noticed how everybody including the band, was wearing PP6 shirts :lol:

The only real difference is that my hair is a bit longer, I now only sport a moustache and "soul patch", plus I no longer have glasses (thanks to the miracle of LASIK :D ).

A second picture (also at Jaxx) with Tony Kakko of Sonata Arctica:

me-toni-kakko.jpg

Here is myself and some additional forum members...

From left to right.....

Mr. Buzzcut, Crew and me.

metalpeepsatvortex.JPG

Again left to right....

dtfanatic, me and TheWhisper with MrBuzzcut in the back ground. :lol:

jimkellygerry.JPG

Evil and me.

gregkelly.JPG

Roy and MrBuzzcut with Crew in the background. :lol:

buzzandkhan.JPG

Okay here's a rather boring one of me.. but I figured to post a simple one which might actually help someone who hasn't met me before to recognize me.

Thanks Ann Marie for doing the poster again! I think everyone should help her out by adding their name on the actual image like she requested :)

aki.jpg

Not posting one this year. I made an attempt a funny picture and it was posted at PP last year - not taking another chance this year.

I'm sure many of you are heart broken...
:rolleyes:

Khan looks old? Your frighten me! Damn, I must be REALLY old! lol!
(he's my age)
05pp6fanshot5.jpg

Nice photo, Aki! THANKS FOR PUTTING ON YOUR NAME!!!!!

Damn, I'm short, lol.

Just so I feel I'm part of this too... Here's another picture of me and my lovely girlfriend!

miltonpaula.jpg

I know it's a "person repeat" but heck, I wanted to post one too! LOL