"Gonna Get Close to You..."

I remember, (in 1986), looking at the promo photos for "RAGE FOR ORDER" in my cassette in-lay for the first time and thinking WTF!!! Looking back at those RAGE FOR ORDER photos.... in hind-sight... we really shouldn't be surprised. I mean... my lord LOOK AT SCOTT ROCKENFIELD for crying out loud!

That's his " Bride Partner of Frankenstein" look.

I saw QR at a record store event on the Rage for Order tour (got my copy of the EP autographed, and chatted briefly). I remember Scott asking if I was going to their concert that evening (opening for AC/DC), and the look of surprise/relief on his face when I said yes. They did not get a warm reception that night, I must say.

ya know i could have gone my whole life without seeing that pic...and would have been happier too...lol...i think the biggest question is how someone goes from creating things like rage for order and mindcrime to this...seriously...d.m.

My God, that is just bizarre. As a fan, I would not want to see Geoff Tate dressed like Boomhauer from King of the Hill. For any reason.

LMFAO :lol::lol: Boomhauer! Classic!

But I saw them in 88 opening for Metallica's "Justice Tour"
@ The Omni here in atlanta!
And even as openers, they were FREAKIN' AWESOME!!! :headbang:
They even did "Take Hold Of The Flame" that night! :kickass:

and on this- I simply have no words.
I'm speechless.
:OMG:

My girlfriend's response to Geoff's wonder picture was "Sweatin' to the Oldies with Geoff Tate"

DeGarmo, was he in Prince and The Revolution at one time? He looks a lot like the keyboard player. Did he ever go by the name Wendy?

Well, the drums look cool.
From what I can see anyway, now that I am partially blind. Bwahahaaa!!

Ehhh..... I see no problem with QR doing a couple of shows cabaret style. That is something different. I really don't want to see THAT much of Geoff though. I really don't bother too much with QR since the last release I liked by them was PL.

Bryant

I guess Geoff has Impotent Sea Snakes envy...

http://www.myspace.com/theimpotentseasnakes

I still can't believe the ISS opened for WASP on their, "Kill Fuck Die" tour about 1998. I never heard of ISS before that night, and frankly forgot about them until I seen the photo below.

Credit to M. over at PM:X

QR.jpg

I saw that tour. I think it was 1997, because I remember who I went to see it with, but I could be wrong. :) 2 or 3 of those guys were, I believe, part owners of the Masquerade. My ex actually had one of their discs. "Daisy Chain," IIRC, was one of their songs. Amusing band. :)

Shaye

I saw that tour. I think it was 1997, because I remember who I went to see it with, but I could be wrong. :) 2 or 3 of those guys were, I believe, part owners of the Masquerade. My ex actually had one of their discs. "Daisy Chain," IIRC, was one of their songs. Amusing band. :)

Shaye

On the ISS MySpace page, they actually have Atlanta listed as their hometown.