"Gonna Get Close to You..."

:cry::yuk:

That "said"... I enjoyed them immensely the last few times I saw them. If they keep comng through playing RFO stuff, i will keep going to see them. But now I know whether I would go see this or not... not.

Quagmire_Love-Couch-o.jpg

Yeah, Quagmire too! Giggity Giggity goo! :lol:

QR is (is getting to "was") my fiance's favorite band. She saw the first shows in Seattle and was pretty much disgusted. WTF is Geoff thinking?? Also, his wife and daughter are in the cabaret!!! Ewwwwww!! :ill:o_O:yuk::devil:

Chris :headbang:

So.....yeah. QR are probably my favorite band ever. O:M was a life changing thing for me. But this is just absurd. I am one of the few people that actually liked some of HITNF - probably half of it is really cool I think - I love Q2K, Tribe is OK, O:M2 is pretty decent too, although when you see them do it live with OM1, you gain a whole new appreciation for it and it comes across a ton stronger. I've seen them 10-15 times. This is crazy and creepy looking though. I'm all about bands being theatrical and putting on a big show, but this is nuts. There is no way I'd ever want to see GT in his drawers, haha....

As far as DeGarmo/Wilton - I do think they'd benefit from CDG coming back and helping them write. Reason being, most of OM2 was written by Jason Slater, the producer, along with GT and Mike Stone, who isn't even in the band any longer. Wilton really doesn't write much of anything, and what he has written as of late seemed really one dimensional, it didn't have the layers or depth of CDGs stuff. Also, Wilton isn't as good of a lead player as CDG, although he can hold his own.

I get it. I truly get it. Geoff Tate has started watching American Idol, during such he started reading Vote for the Worst, and he came up with that immaculate plan for Queensryche to rule the metal world....He decided.....to bring out.......his inner SANJAYA!!!! :tickled::tickled:

Completely pathetic, if you ask me.

This thread made me laugh so hard that I felt it necessary to remind everyone here of it every time I post.

I remember, (in 1986), looking at the promo photos for "RAGE FOR ORDER" in my cassette in-lay for the first time and thinking WTF!!! Looking back at those RAGE FOR ORDER photos.... in hind-sight... we really shouldn't be surprised. I mean... my lord LOOK AT SCOTT ROCKENFIELD for crying out loud!

geoff86.jpg

eddie86.jpg

scott86.jpg

chris86.jpg

michael86.jpg

promo86.jpg