Headliner #2 Confirmed:

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
For immediate release: January 15th, 2008

Amorphis Confirmed as Second Headliner of ProgPower USA IX

Atlanta- Finland’s Amorphis have been confirmed as the second headliner of ProgPower USA IX. America’s premiere metal festival returns to Center Stage in Atlanta on Sept 26 & 27.

“Amorphis may not fit the stereotypical profile, but they truly are a progressive giant in this scene. From their death metal roots to the current moody atmosphere, they have done it all. Any band that can survive for sixteen years by doing it their own way deserves to be a headliner” said promoter Glenn Harveston.

Amorphis's last performance in the U.S. was in 2003.

Joining the band are festival headliner Iced Earth, Florida’s Jon Oliva’s Pain, Poland’s Riverside, Germany’s Iron Savior, Denmark’s Volbeat, Sweden’s Andromeda, Florida’s Rob Rock, Italy’s Elvenking, France’s Spheric Universe Experience, Austria’s Serenity, and Italy’s Pathosray.

Tickets for ProgPower USA IX go on sale March 1st and limited to 900 tickets.Advance gold badges are sold-out for the seventh consecutive year. For further information including advertisement and sponsorship details, visit www.progpowerusa.com .

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoaaaaaaa talk about coming in from Left Field, But Damn it call the paramedics this is frigging great.

Not too familar with their music. Have heard of them. I guess more homework to do. Great job in bringing in 11 bands that have not played progpowerusa before.

weird... but that announcement makes me happy. It's been a while since I've been this stoked about BOTH PPUSA headliners. :)

now, if we can get Black Winter Day played, I'll piss myself. :)