how long will we wait

Nov 21, 2006
Glenn, any idea when the next announcement might be, I know its killing me and a ton of people here, Just wondering.

I know I'm not Glenn, but, he probably won't announce the last band until after the new year. Unless: He announces it for christmas, or, gives it away during the new year, say 12:00 hehe.

At midnight on December 31st.

Lord, wouldn't that suck? We'd all be here hitting Refresh and cursing the slowness of the board, which would be laboring under the weight of 150 anxious users, instead of being outside partying or shooting off fireworks or whatever. :)

I'm sure that since we all, for Christmas, asked Santa who the last band will be, we'll know on Christmas morning. Not from Glenn. Santa will send a Metal Elf (who will look a lot like Dio :headbang: ) with a bottomless bottle of Jack Daniels, which was Glenn's Christmas wish :p , to get name of the last band from him. Be sure to look for the screen name "St. Nick 2112" after 12:00 am, Dec. 25th!

Glenn will probably announce the last band...I don't know..after he books them, perhaps? Come on, we got 9 bands already, give the guy some time.

Glenn will probably announce the last band...I don't know..after he books them, perhaps? Come on, we got 9 bands already, give the guy some time.
I agree, hence my previous silly post. We should be thankful that we got 9 of them this early. Plus, if he still hasn't booked the last one yet, it will be a little while after the New Year since, the management and bands would probably busy with family and friends, just like the rest of us, during this time of year.