List your top 10 Rock/Metal vocalists of all time

He is definitely unique and probably one of my favorite power metal vocalists. When I saw them a couple years ago at the showcase I was amazed. When he took the stage he completely took control. It was one of my favorite shows ever. Not only that but he is shredding on the guitar while he sings. That's pretty impressive to me. I guess I took more than singing talent into consideration.

He's a hell of a frontman, that's for sure. However, I didn't think that applies when it comes to picking your favorite singers (based on the vocals). That being said, he's in your top so you must also like his voice, am I right?

And just for clarification, I like Kai Hansen at what he does. It took me a while, but I like him and I can't wait to see Gamma Ray in a month!

I've been refraining from saying this, but I have to say it because I'm curious. I find it very interesting so many people are listing Kai Hansen. Don't get me wrong, I love Gamma Ray, but I wouldn't consider him a high quality vocalist by any stretch. To me, he works very well for Gamma Ray but only in the confines of that band. Is it just that people like him because he's unique or what? I'm just curious more than anything else.

Whenever I listen to Rebellion In Dreamland it gives me chills.I think his voice is pure awesomeness.I don't like every song by Gamma Ray but if Kai would sing the phone book in a power metal song I'd give it a listen.:lol:

He's a hell of a frontman, that's for sure. However, I didn't think that applies when it comes to picking your favorite singers (based on the vocals). That being said, he's in your top so you must also like his voice, am I right?

And just for clarification, I like Kai Hansen at what he does. It took me a while, but I like him and I can't wait to see Gamma Ray in a month!

Yes, I love his voice! He always sounds like he is singing his heart out. Yeah I've got my ticket for the Chicago show!!! Can't wait for it.