More Hot Chicks At PP VIII!!

Coldfire Mouse said:
oooooooo we get to Poke J-Dub? Let the pokings commence! ;)

J-man....I'll poke you too if you like ;)
woooooohooooooooo i am all for a group grope or poke:Smokin: and if it goes from the best group of friends, no make that from people i consider family then i am all for it Coldie. Let the poking begin:oops:

Pyramaze51 said:
Four of the best of the best, by that i mean all the women/Ladies at Progpower are the best, and here are 4 of the bestest. The only thing missing in this picture are thee rest of the wonderful and beautiful women of ProgPowerUSA.

005_20A_00.jpg
Ya'll THIS is an awesome picture!!

Pyramaze51 said:
She does and Brother with you in this group it would be a hoot, and all of us like Freak Kitchen.

Pyramaze51 - not ment to embarass or poke fun at anyone, except J-Dubya:worship: :worship:

Rock! :headbang:
And you can poke (fun at) me all you want, I may even jump in and poke (fun at) myself! :lol:

J-Dubya

that is indeed a gorgeous picture... and I was about to ask the same question about the girl on the right. I get all inquisitive when I see hot women I don't know in pics. ;)

But, but, where are all the hot guys!? j/k Metal chicks rule... as long as they're not making out with their boyfriends the whole in the pit while the band is performing...(Gigantour)