Names with Faces thread (Post your pic)

I will have to take a pic of myself with mom's new digital camera because other than my graduation pictures, I dont have anything in the last 3 years.

Myself Bryant and Repoman between 3am and 5am saturday morning at the Fairfield :D

Jonah_Bryant_Repoman.jpg

Barking Pumpkin said:
MIKE KENEALLY!!! YES!!! YOU FINALLY HAVE SOME TASTE!!!

:devil:

Edit: He's a sweaty one, isn't he?

It was a little warm in the club, and even worse outside.
Cool guy, cool band. I don't get out to CA as much as I used to, and he hasn't been touring around the midwest too frequently. I've been a Zappa & a Keneally fan probably longer than you've been alive! :D

Here's Dave and I at the pre-party last year with Timo.

PP04timo1kot1.jpg

We had fun the previous year with the cows too
homecow1.jpg

But clearly not as much fun as some other people!! :p

Here's a picture of Lucinda and some other pretty happy people from the pre-party for ProgPower IV.
vparty1.jpg

I dont' seem to have any from last year.

J-Dubya 777 said:
Do I even want to know what's happening there? :D

Where's Kez's hand???? lol

Grabbing Beth, and I'm not entirely sure *I* remember what was happening... just that someone was going to take a pic of the Lilitu sticker and things went nuts from there. *g*

is it just me, or does this JonnyD dude look EXACTLY like Colin Farrell?

anyway, here's mine... this is what I look like while writing stupid bullshit on message boards that nobody agrees with. :)

bobcrappy.jpg

booB said:
is it just me, or does this JonnyD dude look EXACTLY like Colin Farrell?

anyway, here's mine... this is what I look like while writing stupid bullshit on message boards that nobody agrees with. :)

bobcrappy.jpg

Oh my goodness.....I kind of had been thinking you were a girl this whole time. :lol:

Oh my goodness.....I kind of had been thinking you were a girl this whole time.

seriously? would a woman say all the asshole things I say on message boards? :lol:

oh well... at any rate, you would have been in for a hell of a surprise if you tried to get into my pants...