Okay... the ONE band you must see before you die

MetalRose said:
Hey Tammy-

Doesn't JACKYL put on one hell of a show? OMG!

-MetalRose

Jackyl is awesome !! I saw them in 1972 in a bar..... well not that long ago, but they were supporting their first album and playing a bigger bar in Columbus Georgia. Jesse James Dupree sawed up a barstool while playing "Lumberjack." JJD would make a great metal vocalist as well. That razor blade raspy voice sounds as good live as it does on disc. He is a killer frontman.

Bryant

Hmm. Bands I would like to see before I die.. I would love to see the good ol' Stratovarius... Rage... Symphony X... etc... a lot of previous PP bands. I haven't been to Progpower yet but my friends who have been to IV & V tell me it is the most amazing experience ever. I hope some of my favorites play at VI because I'm driving up from Louisiana to go to this.. and will probably be doing it every year it goes on.

:headbang:

Alot of my dreams have come true the last 2-3 years. They include...

Symphony X/Blind Guardian tour
Hammerfall opening for Dio - (Dio filmed a DVD that night and I got on it)
Seeing Helloween twice
Edguy and Tad Morose in New York
Dio and Iron Maiden at Madison Square Garden
First American shows ever of Grave Digger and Brainstorm at BWBK 6 Pack Weekend II in Cleveland, Ohio
Nightwish live
Judas Priest with Halford back on vocals
Satyricon, Suffocation and Morbid Angel in NYC one of the best extreme metal shows I ever saw
Evergrey, Children Of Bodom, and Iced Earth tour - AMAZING

I can't chose just one band, thats impossible but 4 of them I MUST SEE...

Gamma Ray - Rage - Running Wild - Stratovarius

Mr. E said:
I was fortunate enough to see DCD on every tour they made of the states - 1st time in Washington, D.C., 2nd time in Atlanta, and 3rd time in Atlanta also - and, for me at least, seeing them perform live was almost like a "religious" experience. They were absolutely incredible! The 1st time I saw them I was in the front row, and, to this day, that concert remains THE best show I have ever seen. I've been hoping for years that they would reform one day, and, if what you've heard is true, you've just made my day! :hotjump:
Front row? Lucky dawg! DCD here at the Roxy Theater remains one of the Top 5 shows I'll EVER see...and that was just the last 2/3 of the show.

And I'm told that Lisa Gerrard's website now confirms the report, and that they ARE re-forming DCD....so a Merry Christmas to ya! :tickled: