Overkill - Ironbound

Holy crap...that's 16 days in a row!!! I don't see how any band can stand up through that. That being said, I hope to be at the Orlando show.

Great show last night, despite the bomb scare. Definitely worth catching this tour however you can.

Second leg of the tour has been announced:

Overkill/Forbidden/Evile/Bonded by Blood/Gama Bomb

Nov. 05 - Rochester, NY - Montage Music Hall
Nov. 06 - Farmingdale, NY - Crazy Donkey
Nov. 07 - Providence, RI - Club Hell
Nov. 08 - Baltimore, MD - Sonar
Nov. 09 - Virginia Beach, VA - Gil's
Nov. 10 - Charlotte, NC - Amos'
Nov. 11 - Raleigh, NC - Volume 11
Nov. 12 - Jacksonville, NC - Hooligans
Nov. 13 - Orlando, FL - Club Firestone
Nov. 14 - Ft Lauderdale, FL - Culture Room
Nov. 15 - Atlanta, GA - The Masquerade
Nov. 16 - Cleveland, OH - Peabody’s
Nov. 17 - Columbus, OH - Newport Music Hall
Nov. 18 - Pittsburgh, PA - Diesel Nightclub
Nov. 19 - Manchester, NH - Rocko's
Nov. 20 - Sayreville, NJ - Starland Ballroom

*drool*

Nutty? They just played here. How is that Nutty? They tend to be playing a lot of the places they missed on the first leg anyways.

I didn't mean them not playing Chicago was nutty. I meant them playing 16 straight days, which Savaron pointed out, was nutty. I definitely screwed the pooch in not going, but when I heard they were doing a tour with Forbidden in the fall, I decided to wait because that's a better lineup as I'm not big on Vader. Oh well. My bad. :lol:

I heard that there may be a Chicago date at Reggies. I hope it is at Bottom Lounge...Reggies will be way to small for this tour.

That would definitely be way too small. Did you or do you know how well the Metro show did in terms of people? Or was it at Bottom Lounge? I got those Kreator/Overkill tours mixed up. :lol:

That would definitely be way too small. Did you or do you know how well the Metro show did in terms of people? Or was it at Bottom Lounge? I got those Kreator/Overkill tours mixed up. :lol:

I think the turnout was good for the Metro show. I heard the only issue was that the show was advertised to start at 6. But it actually started at 4:30 so people missed like 3 bands if they came on time.

Ok, so I've downloaded Ironbound from emusic and have been listening to it all morning. This is good stuff! This will cause me to go explore Overkill's back catalog more. :kickass:

I might try to make it over to the show over in Charlotte, North Carolina.

~Brian~

Ok, so I've downloaded Ironbound from emusic and have been listening to it all morning. This is good stuff! This will cause me to go explore Overkill's back catalog more. :kickass:

I might try to make it over to the show over in Charlotte, North Carolina.

~Brian~

Awesome, always cool to hear people getting into to Overkill. I reccomend the material from "From The Underground and Below" and back. They kind of stagnated from that point until Ironbound.