Poster, Poster! It's time to make the Forum Poster! Deadline is Aug. 31

Here's mine but I STILL can't figure out how to put my freaking name on it. FAIL!

Anyone who haven't got access to a photoeditor at your computer, it's no more problem.

Go to sumopaint.com and click the light blue button "Open Sumopant..." and you'll have a free Photoshop-level photoeditor running on your browser in seconds.

Howto type text on an image with Sumopaint:
Open your image from "File" --> "Open from my Computer..." and click the black "T" on the left toolbar. Click on the opened image and choose font, size and color on the top toolbar and type your text. Move the text at preferred position, go to "File" --> "Save image to my computer..." and (re)name the image if necessary, click filetype to "jpg" and click OK. Done.

Here's mine but I STILL can't figure out how to put my freaking name on it. FAIL!

HalcyonWay-3.jpg

What are you talking about? Your name IS on there; Asif Salam!

:Smokedev:

8929_158633426335_703236335_3263347_2568185_n.jpg

Testing testing - I will try to use that program that was referred to to insert name etc after work just wanna see if I can even get this thing to load up here.

Obviously being "manowarfan1" I am standing next to John Lennon in Liverpool?!?

Forum name: See You In Hell
Actual name: Rick

As usual, I lack the software to properly place that information within my photo so if you could indulge me again this year.... :D

As always, many thanks for your poster efforts!!

see_you_in_hell.jpg

Oh cool!

Kittybeast, myself and Mloanna from the forum will be sure to take a fresh picture tomorrow...so you get 3 in 1 :)

Thanks for taking the time to do this! :)

MomBday2010MarvinaBday097.jpg

from left to right: Pabla, Mloanna, Kittybeast

I always seem to be coming back from a vacation before PP, so here are some pics from London and Amsterdam. I'll let Ann Marie pick the one she wants to use. As always, thanks for putting the effort into this!

Steve in Philly

Steve_in_Philly2.jpg

Steve_in_Philly3.jpg

Steve_in_Philly1.jpg