Poster, Poster! It's time to make the Forum Poster! Deadline is Aug. 31

Same as before....

jkalewine

KenonandSharon.jpg

Hope this link still works....

What's the deadline for getting pics in?

(Sorry if it's been posted, I *did* look though!)

-j

Nope, didn't post it yet. I'm thinking August 31 should leave me with enough time to get the last ones in, put on the finishing touches and get it printed. So, let's see if we can get them all in by the end of August. K?

Steve, you have some of the best photos. Hard to pick.

:lol: booB

AMBR, I'm sorry I can't put Met-Al and I's names on this, as the computer I'm using is ancient, and a photo manipulation program would make it explode. And for some reason, my laptop refuses to connect to Al's grandmother's network, so I cannot get around to adding our names to the photo. Normally I'd do so. Sorry if this causes you any extra effort. :/

JoanandAl.jpg

AMBR, I'm sorry I can't put Met-Al and I's names on this, as the computer I'm using is ancient, and a photo manipulation program would make it explode. And for some reason, my laptop refuses to connect to Al's grandmother's network, so I cannot get around to adding our names to the photo. Normally I'd do so. Sorry if this causes you any extra effort. :/
All done. No worries. ;)

520028-R1-018-7A_008.jpg

Ann Marie could you pretty please add my name to this picture and also Marco's hehehehehehe

Ann Marie could you pretty please add my name to this picture and also Marco's hehehehehehe

Hah, as if Marco is actually attending this shindig this year--

Waitaminute.

:heh:

You, sir, have wayyy too much of a tan to be a vampire, unless you sparkle or somethin'. :lol:

Sidenote: that control board looks a bit like our old Arrakis control-board at the old WREK-FM studio. Ahhh, memories.....

I haven't really said much on here in the past year, so I kind of feel unworthy of being on this year's PP Forum poster, but here's me...

EVERYONE is worthy!! And that's a GREAT photo!! The more photos the better. What ends up happening if I have too much blank space, I fill it in with candids I've taken from the previous year's PP. This does not always make everyone happy. :devil:

GoRilaBoy, not sure what to say about your photo....so, I'll say nothing, lol. :lol: