Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
Things you should know:

1. Everything happens for a reason.
2. The ticket price remains the same.
3. Powerglove performs 7:00-7:30.
4. Vanden Plas & Evergrey will not get a single second cut from their set times.
5. If the bitching is not kept to a minimum, then I may book Blackguard as well.

I think I'm the only metal fan in the US that hasn't seen Powerglove...so maybe someone will get something out of this show! :D

I haven't either, and I can't fucking WAIT to see them at PP, and I'm honestly not being sarcastic. I love the idea of Powerglove. It should be a fun time to nerd out.

Things you should know:

1. Everything happens for a reason.
2. The ticket price remains the same.
3. Powerglove performs 7:00-7:30.
4. Vanden Plas & Evergrey will not get a single second cut from their set times.
5. If the bitching is not kept to a minimum, then I may book Blackguard as well.

I know people bitch about everything, but I truly don't understand why people would bitch at adding another band FOR FREE. I've never seen PG, and while I'm not *excited* about them...sure, I'll check 'em out FOR FREE.

As long as #4 and #2 remain true, you could add anyone short of Vanilla Ice and I wouldn't care...if I don't like 'em, it's a good chance to go get a beer, food, or socialize.

Craig

1. I've never seen Powerglove.

2. They're already on tour with the 'grey, right? So why not.

3. They can't be that bad.

4. I'll give anything a shot. Once.