The Powerglove reaction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey... Never do this but ...

If ANYONE has a problem with how Glenn runs his fest, you´ve got an even greater 6.6 problem with me and the rest of us dwarfs from Sweden.
The same goes for bashing a band who fucking plays music!
Don´t like it?
Grab a fuckin´ 6-pack so there will be some intelligent silence cause no-one is interested in what you don´t like in a band that Glenn serve you for free...
And for any personal remarks towards Glenn and his close one´s - You are on thin ice...

More power to Glenn and Powerglove, if they still want to come...

The Tommy

If ANYONE has a problem with how Glenn runs his fest, you´ve got an even greater 6.6 problem with me and the rest of us dwarfs from Sweden.
Don´t like it?
Grab a fuckin´ 6-pack so there will be some intelligent silence cause no-one is interested in what you don´t like in a band that Glenn serve you for free...
And for any personal remarks towards Glenn and his close one´s - You are on thin ice...

The Tommy

Glenn's got a Swedish goon squad now. Oh fuck! :lol:

Don´t like it?

The Tommy

:kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

Don´t like it?

The Tommy

Dwarves? In Sweden?! o_O

You are officially awesome for sticking up for them. :kickass:

Don´t like it?

The Tommy

<3

Don´t like it?

The Tommy

Awesome! :devil: :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.