Status
Not open for further replies.

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
It's that time again.....

Here are the rules:

1. List the roster of bands in order from opener to headliner on each night (i.e.: #1 = opener)
2. There will be 7 bands on Friday & 6 on Saturday.
3. You will recieve one point for the correct night, two points for the correct band, and three points for the correct slot.
4. You are allowed only one entry. It must be posted in this thread by July 16th.

Winner receives a complimentary ticket/gold badge to all four nights next year.

Good luck.

I know in the past you've given us the number of bands that are returnees from past years. Any chance of that happening this year?

I have no idea what I'm doing, but here goes.

(1=opener, 6/7=headliners. I probably will never have heard of the openers anyway, so I'm going for partial credit with big-name bands on those.)

Friday:

1. Rhapsody of Fire
2. Atlantean Kodex
3. Triosphere
4. Communic
5. Falconer
6. Tarja
7. Symphony X

Saturday:

1. Masterplan
2. Kingcrow
3. Alcest
4. Dark Moor
5. Devin Townsend
6. Savatage

(1=opener, 6/7=headliners. I probably will never have heard of the openers anyway, so I'm going for partial credit with big-name bands on those.)

Friday:

1. Rhapsody of Fire
2. Atlantean Kodex
3. Triosphere
4. Communic
5. Falconer
6. Tarja
7. Symphony X

Saturday:

1. Masterplan
2. Kingcrow
3. Alcest
4. Dark Moor
5. Devin Townsend
6. Savatage
Rhapsody of Fire and Masterplan as opening bands???? Rhapsody of fire is a headliner and Masterplan is at minimum a #4, possibly a #5 band.

Rhapsody of Fire and Masterplan as opening bands???? Rhapsody of fire is a headliner and Masterplan is at minimum a #4, possibly a #5 band.

He's basically cheating putting possible headliners in an opening slot.

I'm just bitter that he beat me by 4 minutes.

Friday:

1. Rhapsody of Fire
2. Atlantean Kodex
3. Triosphere
4. Communic
5. Falconer
6. Tarja
7. Symphony X

Saturday:

1. Masterplan
2. Kingcrow
3. Alcest
4. Dark Moor
5. Devin Townsend
6. Savatage

Even if Glenn sold his house and lived under a bridge, I still think he wouldn't have enough money to put that lineup together. :lol:

It's that time again.....

Here are the rules:

1. List the roster of bands in order from opener to headliner on each night (i.e.: #1 = opener)
2. There will be 7 bands on Friday & 6 on Saturday.
3. You will recieve one point for the correct night, two points for the correct band, and three points for the correct slot.
4. You are allowed only one entry. It must be posted in this thread by July 16th.

Winner receives a complimentary ticket/gold badge to all four nights next year.

Good luck.

I don't know if it's a mistake or if I'm just not understanding it right, but shouldn't it be 1 pt for the right band and 2 pts for the right night? Not the other way around. If you didn't get the band right, how could you get the right night?

I don't know if it's a mistake or if I'm just not understanding it right, but shouldn't it be 1 pt for the right band and 2 pts for the right night? Not the other way around. If you didn't get the band right, how could you get the right night?

You could pick say Pagan's Mind to play on Friday and only get two points because they were part of Saturday's roster. If you had picked them to play on Saturday then you would get 3 points.

You could pick say Pagan's Mind to play on Friday and only get two points if they were part of Saturday's roster. If you had picked them to play on Saturday then you would get 3 points.

But 3 pts is more than just the correct night. Its the correct slot. I think it should be 1 for the band, 2 for the right night, and 3 for the correct slot. Glenn has 1 and 2 opposite of what I would expect.

I know this is mostly what I would personally like to see, but I tried to keep it to bands that have recent product, two repeats that got a lot of votes in the Facebook "pick next years roster" posting (Seventh Wonder and Pagan's Mind) and bands that Glenn has mentioned liking in the past. Okay, here goes nuthin!

Friday night
1. Enbound
2. Eumeria
3. ReVamp
4. Sons of Seasons
5. Kiske/Somerville
6. Symfonia
7. Pretty Maids

Saturday
1. Lost in Thought
2. Malison Rogue
3. Amaranthe
4. Seventh Wonder
5. Power Quest
6. Pagan's Mind

I believe that you can have a maximum of six points for each band. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

1- Correct night
2- Correct band
3- Correct slot

1+2+3=6

Friday:

1. Eumeria
2. Triosphere
3. Kingcrow
4. Dark Moor
5. Unisonic
6. Voodoo Circle
7. Within Temptation

Sat.

1. Lost in Thought
2. Amaranthe
3. Myrath
4. ReVamp
5. Devin Townsend
6. Pretty Maids

Always fun to guess when you're somewhat out of the loop in the metal scene. Here are my wild guesses/wishes

Friday
1. Myrath
2. Kingfisher Sky
3. Lost In Thought
4. Falconer
5. Iron Savior
6. Artillery
7. Devin Townsend

Saturday
1. No Gravity
2. Novembers Doom
3. Pain of Salvation