7. Symphony X

Saturday:
1. Astral Doors
2. Serenity
3. Freedom Call
4. Pagan's Mind
5. Savatage
6. Pain of Salvation

I realize this probably is too "foreign heavy", but anyways...

1. Eumeria
2. Theocracy
3. Tankard
4. Falconer
5. Astral Doors
6. Vintersorg
7. Andre Matos

1. Artizan
2. Cythesis
3. Loch Vostok
4. Wolverine
5. Hellacopters
6. Symphony X

And I'm still hoping for Spiritual Beggars....:worship:

That would be awesome, but unfortunately Amott is going to be tied up for the next few years with Arch Enemy. Hopefully someday Glenn can make it work and get these guys!

Yes, but Arch Enemy has a day off 9/16 and as Michael already is over here.... Also, Apollo should have his visa ready as he is touring with Firewind in October.... Per has nothing to do after his departure from Opeth... Witt never has any problems hanging out in the States...

Just Sayin'....

Sticking to bands I'm familiar with:

Friday
1. Lord
2. Argus
3. Solstice
4. Hammers of Misfortune
5. Jag Panzer
6. Grand Magus
7. Falconer

Saturday
1. Crescent Shield
2. Twisted Tower Dire
3. Atlantean Kodex
4. Pharaoh
5. Sabaton
6. Devin Townsend

Yes, but Arch Enemy has a day off 9/16 and as Michael already is over here.... Also, Apollo should have his visa ready as he is touring with Firewind in October.... Per has nothing to do after his departure from Opeth... Witt never has any problems hanging out in the States...

Just Sayin'....

Lol...we're talking about next years roster, not what Amott and Apollo are doing in 2011. I admire your enthusiasm though and would love to see these guys in the future. :Smokedev:

Why not? It's not like the latest Artillery albums are any more "thrash metal" than the last couple of Paradox albums. And Paradox was booked for PPUSA last year!

c.

LOL Interesting that you are the one to reply to this.

I most admit that Paradox was a shocker. But in fairness Paradox has changed from what they once were (no saying it is bad), I believe Artillery has basically stayed that same thrash band they always were.

Hey I would much rather see Paradox and Artillery oppose to most of the bands that have ever been one Progpower. But anything is possible still I can't see it happening. And if it did I'm sure it would get some serious mixed views.
Ok now everyone can tell me how I'm wrong.

1. Cynthesis
2. Division By Zero
3. Savage Messiah
4. Beautiful Sin
5. Fairyland
6. Control Denied (expect the unexpected ;) )
7. Katatonia

Saturday
1. Appearance Of Nothing
2. Axenstar
3. Psychotic Waltz
4. Heavenly
5. Pagan's Mind
6. Savatage (reunion :hotjump:)

LEGO GLENN!:yow:

1. Cynthesis
2. Division By Zero
3. Savage Messiah
4. Beautiful Sin
5. Fairyland
6. Control Denied (expect the unexpected ;) )
7. Katatonia

Saturday
1. Appearance Of Nothing
2. Axenstar
3. Psychotic Waltz
4. Heavenly
5. Pagan's Mind
6. Savatage (reunion :hotjump:)

LEGO GLENN!:yow:

I'm probably in the minority, but once Criss Oliva died and Zakk took over on vocals, I totally lost interest in Savatage, I'd rather see Jon Oliva's Pain

FRIDAY
1. Juvaliant
2. Jolly
3. Serenity
4. Solitude Aeturnus
5. Pretty Maids
6. Primordial
7. Anathema

SATURDAY
1. Cynthesis
2. Hibria
3. Wolverine
4. Unexpect
5. Jag Panzer
6. Devin Townsend

Who knows? here's my guesses and wish list.

Friday
1 - Lost In Thought
2 - Kingcrow
3 - Myrath
4 - Artillery
5 - Jag Panzer
6 - Andre Matos - just for milton
7 - Pagan's Mind (PRETTY PLEASE?!!?)

Saturday
1 - PARAGON!!!!
2 - Seven Kingdoms (A new album release probably right before the fest!)
3 - Impellitteri
4 - Amaranthe
5 - Falconer
6 - Edguy OR Rhapsody of Fire (I honestly cannot choose)

LOL Interesting that you are the one to reply to this.

Why? Because of my affiliation w PPUSA? Heck, Glenn doesn't tell me everything...

Actually, Michael and Morten Stützer are old friends of mine. I even used to manage their other band (Missing Link).

I most admit that Paradox was a shocker. But in fairness Paradox has changed from what they once were (no saying it is bad), I believe Artillery has basically stayed that same thrash band they always were.

Fear of Tomorrow (85) and Terror Squad (87) were pretty old school THRASH metal in my opinion, and while B.A.C.K. (99) definitely followed in that tradition I don't think By Inheritance (90) were that "thrashy" ... it was a melodic Metallica disc, haha. Both When Death Comes (09) and My Blood (11) are in the style of By Inheritance with an added power metal element due to the vocalist.

Hey I would much rather see Paradox and Artillery oppose to most of the bands that have ever been one Progpower. But anything is possible still I can't see it happening. And if it did I'm sure it would get some serious mixed views. Ok now everyone can tell me how I'm wrong.

I won't argue with you on that. I would LOVE to see them at PP for sure. Artillery is a killer live band.

c.

1 Xerath
2 Secret Sphere
3 Thunderstone
4 Riverside
5 Freak Kitchen
6 Orphaned Land
7 Symphony X

1 maudlin of the Well
2 Chaos Divine
3 Serenity
4 Edguy