PP USA XII: Guess The Roster Winner!

longshot9

Feb 11, 2002
Murrieta, CA
After the announcement on Friday night I plugged in the roster to the spreadsheet I created and came up with the winner. I've spent the last few days checking over things and discussing with Glenn to make sure the calculations were correct.

The winner of the VIP badge for PP USA XII is DarkOne!

His winning roster was:

Friday:

Eyefear
Voyager
Serenity
Wolverine
Mob Rules
Falconer

Saturday:

Pantomind
Manimal
Labyrinth
Volbeat
Pretty Maids
Symphony X

Overall scores were fairly low, DarkOne won with only 12 points ;)

DarkOne, please msg me privately with your contact info so I can pass that along to Glenn. Thanks, and congratulations!!

1) PM sent

2) Thanks to you for doing all of the work on the guesses.

3) Thanks to Glenn for a very cool contest

4) HOW THE HELL DID I WIN THIS THING??? No complaints, of course, but I am amazed.

Steve in Philly

Now there can be no excuses for not making it down, the VIP/Sponsor level dealio is SWEEEEET! I also wish a couple more of your picks had been on there (Falconer), hell, I can never predict what Glenn is going to do next so I didn't even get in a guess this year. I didn't even get in sponsor bids (something will happen to where he may need a lasts minute "general" sponsor) - but of all the bands I would have submitted - 0 showed up on the bill lol. That is why I just sit back and see who he picks and then go dig up some tunes on some soon to be "bands in rotation" :)

Jesus, feel like shit. I could not get ONE bloody point. Maybe I should stop trying to read Glenn's mind, huh? :p Congrats to the winner. ENjoy the beers backstage.