ppl plz read this if you might have a couple of tix left

Feb 16, 2006
barnesville,GA
ok,my best friend can't get any money for his tix, so im sure it will sell out before he gets the money. so if any body will have 3 or 4 tix when he gets the money he would be real happy, last year was his first, and hes dying to see evergrey! help a friend out! plz:headbang:

monstershredder0003 said:
ok,my best friend can't get any money for his tix, so im sure it will sell out before he gets the money. so if any body will have 3 or 4 tix when he gets the money he would be real happy, last year was his first, and hes dying to see evergrey! help a friend out! plz:headbang:

Chill out.
He can work for a week or two doing whatever and get the money. There will be tickets available.

monstershredder0003 said:
well, hes 16, so he needs one for his mom, stepdad and maybe his girlfriend

Wait, he has to take his parents to PP and he can't work out a deal for the cash? Or maybe it could be his birthday present this year? Or he could work off the tix by doing *extra* chores around the house, get good grades in school, being an all around good kid? Surely, there is a constructive way for him to get some tix. Good luck though!

Joel-RZ said:
Wait, he has to take his parents to PP and he can't work out a deal for the cash? Or maybe it could be his birthday present this year? Or he could work off the tix by doing *extra* chores around the house, get good grades in school, being an all around good kid? Surely, there is a constructive way for him to get some tix. Good luck though!
Yes! I remember my mom would not SHUT UP about progpower after the first one in Chicago. She was on my butt about going to 2 non-stop so I finally said OKAY! I am SO GLAD she did because I fell in love (with progpower that is) and have been back ever since. My how things are different for different folks. Love you mom!

Good luck to your friend! It would rock if his parents were able to help him out since it seems like he wants to go so bad. Maybe he could even mow yards or wash cars or anything to make extra money if it's that important to him. At 16 he can get a job too, if he doesn't have one already ....

hey, my moms goin with me too, but his family kinda havin some major financial issues, hes dropped out of school, so its kinda hard to get a job, its not like a "work it off" situation since they are all having truoble with money, i mean bills have to come first, even if it is prog power!!