ProgPower 2008 Forum Poster - Look for it at Center Stage!

what a fun thread! i need to hurry up and get a photo in here. are they still printing a poster of all these? when's the cut-off for that?

what a fun thread! i need to hurry up and get a photo in here. are they still printing a poster of all these? when's the cut-off for that?
Yes, I'll be printing a poster of these photos and you have until 13th to get them in, but the sooner the better. Don't delay!

Tee Hee.....

motivator_PP.jpg

Hanging out with them?
Hell, I'm their Empress!

As for names....the chick in the pic is me (Amber). The other four are simply my minions.

So is their mission to steal my underpants or hide in them? Either way, it's SCARY!

I know who you are, silly. For the poster, Ann Marie requested the names be on the pic so she doesn't have to edit them all :)

fun with mood lighting! thx to ambr for printing this stuff - looking forward to seeing everyone at the show!

madfive_poster.jpg

I might actually have a nice photo of myself somewhere. I'll have to dig around for it. When's the due date of getting everything to you?

I think it's a photo of me in a tye-dye shirt - would that be socially acceptable for the Progpower poster (lol)?

I might actually have a nice photo of myself somewhere. I'll have to dig around for it. When's the due date of getting everything to you?

I think it's a photo of me in a tye-dye shirt - would that be socially acceptable for the Progpower poster (lol)?
It will be much easier for me if they are in by the 13th. Thanks!

I bet you look great in tie-dye. Post it! :headbang:

Tye-dye rocks! :headbang: it should be a requirement that you wear tye-dye in the PP poster! ;)

:p most of the stuff i wear is tie-dyed, or sometimes hawallian-print. they just happen to be all black-on-black patterns, so the detail is really hard to see. ;)