ProgPower 2008 Forum Poster - Look for it at Center Stage!

Here's me & Jerry at the April Symphony X show in Cleveland.

Unruhe (not on the forum..yet) and IcedStitch will be attending their first PP this year.

GroupAtSymX041208-1.jpg

You mean I will get a chance to drink with THE Chris? :lol:

Wow, as I "signed up" for Photobucket, I didn't realize that I had created an account for that site about 3 years ago, and used it very rarely. Okay, now I got it...here's my pic:

Palabra.jpg

METAL CLAW!

I still don't get it. I heard yours and Urban's version of queensryche from the karaoke thing, and I cant hear any resemblance btw your voice and Geoff. Then again, who am I to judge, I can't for the life of me sing.

c.

Um, you didn't? Wow. She out-Tates Tate.

Jen, I think you'll have to break out 'Eyes of a Stranger' during Kararoke this year to remind everyone.

Steve in Philly

Um, you didn't? Wow. She out-Tates Tate.

Jen, I think you'll have to break out 'Eyes of a Stranger' during Kararoke this year to remind everyone.

Steve in Philly

Get real ... I know we're supposed to be all nice and supportive of each other on this forum, but come on ... go listen to those Karaoke clips that are on youtube and tell me again she "out-tates Tate".

Sometimes the "i know you so i have to be nice to you" crowd is running out of control.

c.

Get real ... I know we're supposed to be all nice and supportive of each other on this forum, but come on ... go listen to those Karaoke clips that are on youtube and tell me again she "out-tates Tate".

Sometimes the "i know you so i have to be nice to you" crowd is running out of control.

c.

Ooooh! Does this mean I don't have to be nice to you anymore?! :heh: Oh that's right, I'm not! ahahah....guess I wouldn't fit in that crowd :saint:

Sorry Boob!! And AMBR!! :erk:

Well I have seen Queensryche a few times over the last couple years and Tate is fine, he has been singing great again...He does have a hard time with some of the higher vox but all in all he still has game...

If you want to compare anyone to Tate, Chris Salinas would get my nod for closest

Bear

c.

LOL so true...

Yeap...It's like some people are afraid of saying they don't like Urban Breed or Lance King (to cite a couple of people "in the scene" for instance) just because they read and post on the forum all the time...