Progpower 5 submissions and requests

BenMech

student of the d'eh
Glenn, please tell us you have Dead Soul Tribe and a Psychotic Waltz reunion scheduled for PP5.

I've already said I plan to attend next years lineup. By then, I'll definitely have cash set aside specifically for the show.

You could even try getting Disturbed on the bill since you like them so much. I wouldn't mind. Just no more Symphony X. They've totally run their course.

Christ, we're starting the PP5 request threads already? At this rate, by the time we get around to PP7, there will already be PP11 request threads. Just give it a rest, wait until September to tell Glenn want bands you like.

Disturbed? Get over it! I'm not a punk ass 16 year old kid. Nu-metal blows. No rap-rock crap! Here's some ideas: GRAVE DIGGER, HELLOWEEN, AXEL RUDI PELL, SAVATAGE, DOMINE, and SONATA ARCTICA. Also, to the individual who said SYMPHONY X has run their course. Let's see if Disturbed or any other of the "hot at the moment" shit bands have the longevity and the cult following of SYMPHONY X. You need to get your priorities straight.

Emerald Sword said:
Disturbed? Get over it! I'm not a punk ass 16 year old kid. Nu-metal blows. No rap-rock crap! Here's some ideas: GRAVE DIGGER, HELLOWEEN, AXEL RUDI PELL, SAVATAGE, DOMINE, and SONATA ARCTICA. Also, to the individual who said SYMPHONY X has run their course. Let's see if Disturbed or any other of the "hot at the moment" shit bands have the longevity and the cult following of SYMPHONY X. You need to get your priorities straight.

Pretty funny. I give it a 10.