6. Ozric Tentacles
7. Porcupine Tree
8. Freak Kitchen
9. The Gathering
10. Therion
11. Nightingale
12. Gordian Knot

I guess that is fairly diverse? :)

I agree with YtseJammer that Helloween should be on the list for next year. As far as the power metal legends and heavy weights go I think Helloween would be the #1 suggestion for me. Any one agree?

Queensryche
Savatage
Pain Of Salvation
King's X, Blind Guardian
Iced Earth
Helloween
Dream Theater
Nightwish
Gamma Ray
Nevermore
King Crimson
Spock's beard
Stratovarius
Children Of Bodom
Mekong Delta
Haggard

Demonspell said:
Glenn tried to secure Opeth once, so it could happen again...and with their fanatical fan base, it would result in instant sellout even if moved to a larger venue.

...which is precisely why I think they shouldn't be at PP. We don't need one mega-popular band selling this thing out in minutes, with 9 other bands playing support. Opeth is touring the U.S. right now, as they have done before, and probably will do again. It's the same reason why there's no point in having Dream Theater attend...let's leave ProgPower for the bands we don't have the opportunity to see on a regular basis, ne?

My two cents,.....

Threshold
Star One
Spock's Beard
Porcupine Tree
Vanishing Point
Gordian Knot
OSI (if you could convince them to play live)
Mob Rules
Tiles
Pain of Salvation

I agree with chibitotoro,...let's get some folks in there that don't regularly tour the States.

Da Killa Pup

I think Pain of Salvation should be there every other year as an automatic. Also, bring back Superior; they fuckin kicked ass!!!

Vanishing Point would be cool to see; nice selection!

After Mob Rules' last album, they would be awesome to see also. That album blew me away; much better than there older stuff.

I would kill to see Star One. That DVD is incredible. Two words: Damian Wilson! Man do I wish he was still singing with Threshold (I would have finally had the chance to see him live!) No offense to Mac, but this is Damiion Wilson we're talking about here!

Well it's a bit early for me think about PP5, but if the rumours are true about Dirk coming back as the vocalist for Angel Dust, I hope they will be included in the show. Angel Dust kicked my ass (along with a bunch of other people) at PP2 and I would love to see them again.

Bryant

First of all, to the moron that said Symphony X has run their course, yeh and they're still runnin their course. If you knew what the hell you were talkin' about, you would be like me, and be saying...I hope SX will be at this years ProgPower, you idiot!!

Anyway future groups

Time Requiem
Crimson Glory
Stratovarious
and of course Symphony X

when our eyes meet once more, there will be peace....

I can't wait for this years line-up, but next year will be awesome no matter who Glenn gets. to put my two cents in - Masterplans lyrics really suck and the vocals aren't as good as when Lande was with Ark.
I would love to see Metalium on the bill, Sonata Arctica would be cool, Mezarkabul would be a total feat, Zero Hour, Lord Wierd Slough Feg, Seven Witches, ... well that's enough for now.

Yes, early but what the hell...

Helloween
At Vance
Stratovarius
Grave Digger
Brainstorm
Iron Savior
Metalium
Axel Rudi Pell
Virgin Steele

and just for fun all the way from Japan...

Loudness!!!