ProgPower Forum Members Poster - It's Time!

DSC00602.jpg

Great picture of the two of you. Was this taken on your honeymoon?

I have been accused, with some justification, of being an idiot before. My screen says that I MAY NOT post attachments. I tried to both right click copy a photo as well as trying a hyperlink with no success. What am I doing wrong?

Ignore the attachment notice. It's not relevant. Instead, click the little photo button at the top of the message posting box. It's in between the link and quote buttons. Then paste the url where your photo is hosted there. You can't upload directly from your computer. The photo has to be on the web somewhere. Flickr and Photobucket offer free photo posting service. Let me know if you need any more help. ;)

Ignore the attachment notice. It's not relevant. Instead, click the little photo button at the top of the message posting box. It's in between the link and quote buttons. Then paste the url where your photo is hosted there. You can't upload directly from your computer. The photo has to be on the web somewhere. Flickr and Photobucket offer free photo posting service. Let me know if you need any more help. ;)

Thanks!

Great picture of the two of you. Was this taken on your honeymoon?

Thanks, Dave! Actually, this photo was taken in Tulum, Mexico on our vacation this spring. We went to the British Virgin Islands for our honeymoon. :D

~Jen

Two pics from trips this year - Key West with my wife, and New Orleans with a bunch of the PP crew. I always let AM choose:

Steve_Darkone_KeyWest.jpg

Steve_Darkone_NOLA.jpg

Ann Marie - thanks as always, and LMK if you want larger versions of the pics - I can email them to you.

Steve in Philly

Anne-Marie, you can use either the prior one, or this old one I found. I think it's big enough; kinda surprised since it was taken with my ooold Kodak digital.

I do believe I'm rockin' a ProgPower USA 1.0 T-shirt, too. :headbang:

meee.jpg

Here you go AMBR. I am using the picture from my program ad for the BBQ at the Artmore Hotal that Friday.

Hey if you can make a big JPG of the final poster to keep and share for posterity that would be cool! Thanks for doing this every year...

MEFlyingV_MEdwards.jpg