ProgPower Headliner leaked!!

Cheiron

Jan 11, 2006
I got it from Glenn's brain waves after I broke into his home last night.

It is...

Pan-thy-monium.

The band's reunion show, and Dan Swano returns to ProgPower!!!

Thanks Glenn!!!

((You know. Just putting Dan Swano's name as Headliner would be the greatest thing at any festival ever))

I asked Dan about this possibility in 2001.

He said that the curtain would remained closed during the entire set, and the performance would consist of a CD playing while they did their laundry.

Hmmm. I know Dream Theater isn't possible, but I wonder why no one ever thinks about a James Labrie performance kinda like what Jorn did. He's got two Mullmuzzler albums, a solo record, and performed on the Tim Donohue release. Plus he's got tons of Dream Theater material.

Hmmm. I know Dream Theater isn't possible, but I wonder why no one ever thinks about a James Labrie performance kinda like what Jorn did. He's got two Mullmuzzler albums, a solo record, and performed on the Tim Donohue release. Plus he's got tons of Dream Theater material.

I saw his solo live show a couple years ago when EoP was released, and he performed most of EoP as well as a bunch of tracks off both Mulmuzzler albums. It was a good show, but I don't know I'd want to see it as the headliner this year.

Hmmm. I know Dream Theater isn't possible

Anything's possible if you only believe. :)

Anyway, I'm certainly pulling for a Labrie performance sometime in the ProgPower future...headliner or not, he would confirm my ticket.

I'd love to see Dream Theater, but it's almost pointless to have them in just a 90 minute slot. Those guys aren't even done warming up in 90 minutes.

I'd love to see Dream Theater, but it's almost pointless to have them in just a 90 minute slot. Those guys aren't even done warming up in 90 minutes.

I thought Glenn gives the headliners however long they want. Most just choose not to go far beyond the standard 90 min.

I was joking Jeremy ;)

Other stuff is leaked out because there are some in this world that get power trips by being "in the know." But in order to show that power they must divulge information to others so that those others will say, "Yeah he/she's really cool!" Or something.

I have a feeling Glenn is tightening his trusted circle even more, and might do an 'announce when booked' format in the future or something.