Let's revisit the headliner issue...

For Glenn, impossible just means wait a few more years.

Some time ago, he said that we'd be more likely to see a Kiske-fronted Helloween reunion than Rhapsody at PP. so I predict that PPXI will feature Helloween with Kiske and Rhapsody of Fire as the headliners.

Some time ago, he said that we'd be more likely to see a Kiske-fronted Helloween reunion than Rhapsody at PP. so I predict that PPXI will feature Helloween with Kiske and Rhapsody of Fire as the headliners.

Not likely on both counts. Michael still hates Helloween as a whole and they hate him back equally. While Rhapsody is stuck in a legal battle with their record label which has lasted a good 2 years so far.

That's not to say that I wouldn't mind seeing either band, it's just that Glenn would have to powers that we all don't know about like fixing lawsuits and altering several people's mentality ;)

Not likely on both counts. Michael still hates Helloween as a whole and they hate him back equally. While Rhapsody is stuck in a legal battle with their record label which has lasted a good 2 years so far.

Well, Kai and Michael seem to get along, and if you have Kai, Michael, and any two past Helloween drummers and bassists(haven't they had a couple of each?), you have a Kiske-fronted Helloween that would satisfy most fans..Heck, even Hansen and Kiske with Gamma Ray as the backing band would be satisfactory, I'd imagine.

Lawsuits don't last forever. You figure Rhapsody can't be on ice forever. And Glenn's really good about getting bands making triumphant returns.

Well, Kai and Michael seem to get along, and if you have Kai, Michael, and any two past Helloween drummers and bassists(haven't they had a couple of each?), you have a Kiske-fronted Helloween that would satisfy most fans..Heck, even Hansen and Kiske with Gamma Ray as the backing band would be satisfactory, I'd imagine.

No, they've had the same bassist since the beginning (Markus Grosskopf). However, they've had 5 drummers (one of which is dead).

Yeah I would definitely love to see Michael with Gamma Ray but I don't know about that. Michael and Kai's idea of music is like night and day :lol: