ProgPower takes over the Artmore in 2010

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
I'm proud to announce that the newly renovated Artmore Hotel (formerly Granada Suites) is now the *official* hotel of ProgPower USA. The entire hotel is being blocked exclusively for festival attendees in 2010.

That's right. It's just us. All us. All floors. All rooms. All the time. We party without worry for 3-4 straight nights at the closest hotel to the venue.

The date of ProgPower USA XI will be announced at the end of the video presentation on Friday night along with a special code that will allow you to book and lock you in at a competitive rate to be announced.

You can start booking there on Saturday morning at 1000 EST in the lobby in person. They will start accepting telephone reservations after 1200 EST. Obviously, I cannot control the information that is shared online for non-attendees. However, I will ban anyone that posts the information on the forum prior to the end of the festival.

Once again, the hotel will not accept reservations prior to September 12th. You MUST have the code in order to book.

Now, THAT'S service! Nice going. I hope the rate is good, but having the whole hotel blocked off in advance should allow a good chunk of attendees to get in there.

Steve in Philly

P.S. - Hoping I don't have to get up early Sat morning to wait in line in the lobby . . .

What a cool announcement this is - having everyone in one hotel will be awesome! The best part is that now J-man and I won't have to put up with strange looks from the business folks at the Friday AM breakfast buffet! :lol:

Nice!

i'm so curious about the line-up you will pull out of your hat Glenn. It's been too long i've been to Atlanta and i'm serious thinking of coming over again next year, partly depending on the line-up.......of course :heh:.

H.

I hope my reservation that I have there will be there when I check in (though I'm keeping the Sucky 8 one just in case).

In any event - I'll try my hardest to get a reservation there in 2010!

Does anybody know how many rooms will be available for us attendees?