ProgPower takes over the Artmore in 2010

The crew is there!

The bands are spread out across 3 hotels (including the Artmore) due to the big ass block I book.

Btw...the crew is there!
Wow! I already thought the news was awesome, but this little addition really kicks ass! It is truly amazing that you were able to pull this off! At the same time, it makes sense from the hotel's perspective to avoid complaints from other guests. That new courtyard is awesome! And where is that new bar? I can't wait to see the place!

What a cool announcement this is - having everyone in one hotel will be awesome! The best part is that now J-man and I won't have to put up with strange looks from the business folks at the Friday AM breakfast buffet! :lol:

heheheheheheeh next year it will be because we forgot to dress appropriately

Wow.....awesome news! I can't wait to see what they've done to this place in person. :headbang:

Perhaps Don, Wayne, Duke, & I can schedule pedicures before load in! :lol:
J/K! :devil:

This really is incredible. I doubt any other festival anywhere else has ever done something so awesome. Kudos to you Glenn :kickass:

Maybe I should stay somewhere else next year if I wanna get ANY sleep :lol: :lol:

Saturday morning is going to be a doozy for the staff of the Artmore. I'm hoping that enough folks will be too drunk to wake up before 10:00. That way, I may finally get a room at this place! Great job, Glenn!

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

What a kick ass addition to the festival for next year!

Perhaps this will finally lure me away from the price-gouging (and the fridge and the microwave) at the Residence Inn. :)

oh my...ProgPower is the light at the end of my yearly tunnel and that light just keeps getting brighter!

Hmmm, the hotel's nifty new website doesn't have a record of my reservation. Is this maybe just a Web thing due to the hotel changing hands, or should I start getting really angry and calling the hotel?