ProgPower takes over the Artmore in 2010

Wow! This is beginning to look like the "conferences" my boss goes to. He gets this fancy program sent to him with the hotel and that always has a special code too.

Geez, we're running with the big dogs now :)

I called them as well and my reservation was confirmed as well. But I'm afraid they may be overbooked and I'm still worried that I won't have a room there. Just having a reservation there does not guarantee a room!

I called them as well and my reservation was confirmed as well. But I'm afraid they may be overbooked and I'm still worried that I won't have a room there. Just having a reservation there does not guarantee a room!

Me as well. I booked online well after the hotel was "full". I also have a backup at the Super 8.

--Which is why I booked a backup reservation at the Inn at the Peachtrees.

Only problem is, they require cancellations to be 48 hours in advance. :(

Me as well. I booked online well after the hotel was "full". I also have a backup at the Super 8.

That's the thing. When it was still the Granada, the Best Western site would not let me book stating that it was full. But when it became the Artmore, I managed to snag a room. Not exactly sure how that was allowed to happen. We'll see when we get there on Thursday.