ProgPower Ticketmaster tickets query

Virtual Scott

Allroundniceguy™ and Musical Mastermind.
Apr 12, 2006
Lost Angeles, CA
www.oceansofnight.com
Ok, I'm almost positive this has probably been asked, and therefore, probably answered elsewhere and on an earlier date in the forum somewhere, but I've looked around, perused the FAQ and basically divested myself of a plethora of accumulated minutes to ascertain the answer with no success.

So here's the question:

A black and white laser print copy of my Ticketmaster PDF tickets is all I need to bring to enter the venue? I don't usually attend many shows, and I generally try to avoid Ticketbastard when I can, if possible, so these black and white laser-printed PDF tickets (the 2 pages) seem quite problematic, and, basically, I don't want to end up sleeping on the sidewalk in the ATL this weekend due to some technical glitch or a Ticketmaster snafu.

Any comments are welcome and thanks in advance.

PS: Father, it's been quite some time since my last confession, and I must conceed that fact that, indeed, I haven't attended a ProgPower event since '00 and '01, so I'm quite looking forward to this one. Hence, the desire to rectify and possible ticket glitches before they occur... I'd rather not spend the weekend glued to endless reruns of the Paris Hilton video...

yeah they work, no worries dude. The barcode are in black in the color print outs too...I have used both many times...

Bear

Virtual Scott said:
Ok, I'm almost positive this has probably been asked, and therefore, probably answered elsewhere and on an earlier date in the forum somewhere, but I've looked around, perused the FAQ and basically divested myself of a plethora of accumulated minutes to ascertain the answer with no success.

So here's the question:

A black and white laser print copy of my Ticketmaster PDF tickets is all I need to bring to enter the venue? I don't usually attend many shows, and I generally try to avoid Ticketbastard when I can, if possible, so these black and white laser-printed PDF tickets (the 2 pages) seem quite problematic, and, basically, I don't want to end up sleeping on the sidewalk in the ATL this weekend due to some technical glitch or a Ticketmaster snafu.

Any comments are welcome and thanks in advance.

PS: Father, it's been quite some time since my last confession, and I must conceed that fact that, indeed, I haven't attended a ProgPower event since '00 and '01, so I'm quite looking forward to this one. Hence, the desire to rectify and possible ticket glitches before they occur... I'd rather not spend the weekend glued to endless reruns of the Paris Hilton video...

which paris hilton video? the "music" one or the homemade nightvision camcorder one ;)