QUEENSRŸCHE: Dedicated to Chaos

All joking aside, that's a powerful comparison. I hope you enjoy the album as much as humanly possible. Matos canceling was a bitter disappointment that I don't wish back on anyone. Boy did that sting...

I remember when Dio cancelled in 1990. Yngwie and Killer Dwarfs were opening. Truly a sad day. On the bright side, Queensryche headlined the following year. That was a classic show indeed! Let's see almost every time I've seen the Ryche was in an arena. They opened for Metallica in 1989 and Maiden in 2000. Then I saw the band on the American Soldier tour at the HOB in Anaheim. Now I feel :D

Tracklist:

Get Started
Hot Spot Junkie
Got It Bad
Around The World
Higher
Retail Therapy
At The Edge
Broken
Hard Times
Drive
I Believe
Luvnu
Wot We Do
I Take You
The Lie
Big Noize

Album cover art:
chaos.jpg

I try to be open minded and give each new Ryche disc a chance, and really do try and see the best in each. Needless to say, that has been damn near impossible for fifteen years now. After seeing the track listing and song titles for "Chaos", I honestly think they still have not hit rock bottom.... Until now. If "Get a Life" wasn't bad enough, how about "Got It Bad"? Or maybe "Big Noize"? Seriously?!?

"Dedicated To Chaos" track listing:

01. Get Started
02. Hot Spot Junkie
03. Got It Bad
04. Around The World
05. Higher
06. Retail Therapy
07. At The Edge
08. Broken
09. Hard Times
10. Drive
11. I Believe
12. Luvnu
13. Wot We Do
14. I Take You
15. The Lie
16. Big Noize

The cover art is cool. Some of those song titles give me pause. Awaiting this release with some anticipation and a little more apprehension.