Scientific Analysis Proves Prog/Power Metal Is Gayest

does 10% also include people who are in the closet, people who don't realize they're gay, and people who are bisexual? If so, then I can believe it.

booB said:
does 10% also include people who are in the closet, people who don't realize they're gay, and people who are bisexual? If so, then I can believe it.

That makes more sense.

booB said:
I wonder how one could not know they were gay. I'm pretty sure you know if you have an attraction to the same sex...I know I do. Damn it, where's that edit button...

Barking Pumpkin said:
Where does the 1/10 "statistic" come from anyway? I know religious organizations refute it........haven't really researched it though. That would mean there are 30 million gay people in the US, which doesn't really seem accurate to me.

Spoken like someone who's never lived in Atlanta. :)

Shaye

^_^

When we were in San Jose, CA on a recent trip I would have believed that stastistic easily.....but I think they're mostly hiding over here in SC.....probably with good reason....