So Tate is out of 'Ryche

Nothing from the EP.

Nothing from The Warning.

One song from Rage for Order.

One song from Operation: Mindcrime.

The only thing that's "classic" about this, is that the fans get shit on in the classic Queensryche tradition.

Nothing from the EP.

Nothing from The Warning.

One song from Rage for Order.

One song from Operation: Mindcrime.

The only thing that's "classic" about this, is that the fans get shit on in the classic Queensryche tradition.

Can somebody answer me why Tate includes songs in his setlist that he absolutely cannot sing, such as Eyes?

Tate's recent setlist for the solo tour....mostly the same old songs that he loves playing, and very little of it is what I would consider to be Classic QR.

Forever
Off The TV
Sacred Ground
Disconnected
The Way I Roll
Flood
Helpless
Out Of Mind
Real World
Another Rainy Night
Bridge
The Killing Words
Til There Was You
Dark Money
Take A Bullet
Say U Luv It
Got It Bad
In The Dirt
The Thin Line
Grain Of Faith
--Encore --
Silent Lucidity
Jet City Woman
Eyes Of A Stranger

This is the setlist from the tour earlier this year.
Has he actually performed any dates on the CURRENT tour that was supposed to start last week?

Can somebody answer me why Tate includes songs in his setlist that he absolutely cannot sing, such as Eyes?
Honestly, I don't mind him doing his best approximation. It's not like he's doing Queen of the Ryche. I heard him do Eyes of a Stranger last Halloween when QR did the whole Rage for Order set, and thought he did a real nice job.

Tate's recent setlist for the solo tour....mostly the same old songs that he loves playing, and very little of it is what I would consider to be Classic QR.

Forever
Off The TV
Sacred Ground
Disconnected
The Way I Roll
Flood
Helpless
Out Of Mind
Real World
Another Rainy Night
Bridge
The Killing Words
Til There Was You
Dark Money
Take A Bullet
Say U Luv It
Got It Bad
In The Dirt
The Thin Line
Grain Of Faith
--Encore --
Silent Lucidity
Jet City Woman
Eyes Of A Stranger
what a mostly horrible set list:devil:

Ugh...that setlist is just so drudgy and mellow. Blech. No way in hell that Tate is going to pull off so-called "classic" QR material with the energy that QR is right now, even IF he manages to put some in his setlist.

Rock on!

Never thought it would be THAT bad. Bring LaTorre's version anytime. If QotR is juvenile then what is this?