Who are your top 5 vocalists to replace Khan?

ICEDEARTHFAN

IN MEMORY.....
Sep 24, 2008
Northeast Alabama
Since Roy is officially gone from Kamelot,just wondering what everyone's top 5 singers would be to replace him.They don't have to sound like him,just curious to see the names mentioned here and try to get an idea of what it would sound like.

Here's mine:

1. Oliver Hartmann
2. Jarmo Pääkkönen
3. ZP Theart
4. Jeff Scott Soto
5. Johnny Gioeli

Michael Eriksson
*Eriksen.

Actually, since it seems to be more common than not that people get his name wrong, here is a quick rule of thumb for how Scandinavian names work:

If the person is Norwegian or Danish, his or her surname will most likely end in -sen.
If the person is Swedish or Icelandic, his or her surname will most likely end in -sson.

Warrel has options now I guess :lol: Matt Barlow would be a good fit but he's retired. Jorn is in dire need of a project. Both Andre and Edu are busy too.

1) Eriksen
2) Hartmann is a really good idea, actually.
3) Jake from Amaranthe
4) John West is another good idea from earlier in the thread
5) Karevik. Actually my #1, except I don't want him to leave Seventh Wonder.

I don't care unless Thoman decides to start writing good material again, instead of this goth-pop shit for bubblegum princesses.

If any of these competent but generic singers get the job I would rather them end the band. Khans voice had a distinctive aspect to it, While these other guys that are being Mentioned have great voices but nothing that seperates them from the traditional whaling high end ball pincher. So what you will get is probably good liver performances of classic material but cant see a new CD being anything spectacular with these type of guys.

Reactions: Salander
While these other guys that are being Mentioned have great voices but nothing that seperates them from the traditional whaling high end ball pincher.

Soto & Karevik are ball-pinchers?
confused.gif

If any of these competent but generic singers get the job I would rather them end the band. Khans voice had a distinctive aspect to it, While these other guys that are being Mentioned have great voices but nothing that seperates them from the traditional whaling high end ball pincher. So what you will get is probably good liver performances of classic material but cant see a new CD being anything spectacular with these type of guys.

Quit the drugs, kid.

You're welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Salander
I still place my vote for John Cavaliere from Black Majesty.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaA7buyQzCg&playnext=1&list=PL05EC677DBB5C955F[/ame]

Britt

Last edited by a moderator: