Your hopes for reunions at PP?

Soundscape

Sep 16, 2002
Maplewood, MN
allmediareviews.blogspot.com
Who or what reunions would you want, and who might be realistic?

My thoughts might be The Galactic Cowboys, Psychotic Waltz, Eternity X, and an obvious 1 would be Crimson Glory.

Soundscape (in my drems of course :) )
Lemur Voice

John Arch with Fates Warning might be a reunion of sorts, altho I'm thinking it would either be John solo with Jim Matheos or John singing 1 song with Fates or something.

Kyle

headbob.gif
Conception!!!!!!!!

Bear

YtseJammer said:
Conception or Ark would be nice.

I'd give my first born son to see Eternity X.
Soundscape said:
My thoughts might be The Galactic Cowboys, Psychotic Waltz, Eternity X, and an obvious 1 would be Crimson Glory.
Although I'm not so sure how realistic it is, I am all about Eternity X as well! No way would I give my first born son but maybe my cute new puppy! :headbang:

I don't know. I bought "Flow" just before Progpower and except for "Would it be the Same?" I was bored to tears. Flow suffers from the same disease of most prog metal in the 90s. Slooooowwwwwwww.

adaher said:
I don't know. I bought "Flow" just before Progpower and except for "Would it be the Same?" I was bored to tears. Flow suffers from the same disease of most prog metal in the 90s. Slooooowwwwwwww.
Well, Flow is their least metal CD for sure... I am 100% confident that you'd like all other albums a lot more!

Nice to see somebody else from Coral Springs here :)