General Zod

Ruler of Australia
May 1, 2001
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
Which CDs are you hoping to pickup? My short list:

Diablo - Eternium
Frameshift - An Absence of Empathy
Soilwork - Stabbing the Drama (hoping someone has a non-digi version)

Also, I can't wait to get my greedy little paws on the new :worship:Zero Hour :worship:, as well as the new Stride.

Since I usually buy a dozen CDs at PP, I'm sure I'll end up picking up a bunch of CDs, that catch my eye, pique my interest and/or comes recommended. As I always do, I'll end up hating most of these CDs, and once again wonder why I ever blind buy. :erk:

Zod

I'll be likely picking up the new Symphorce and Zero Hour... past that, I don't usually have a "list", per se, and this year I've kept up with most of the stuff I've wanted to buy, so my purchases will peobably be few.

I'm with you on the digi-crap thing, though... I wish bands/labels would quit making initial releases which are solely on digipak. They suck, they wear out, and they don't protect anything.

There is now a jewel case version of Stabbing the Drama which is widely available. I know when it first came out it was only on digipack..

The new Zero Hour, and hope someone has LEE Z, and also i am hoping for the new PYRAMAZE and OUTWORLD, and anything else that catches my eye.

Presto Ballet
Evergrey dvd
Orphaned Land Ararat vinyl
the Savatage reissues for Streets, Gutter Ballet, & Hall of the Mountain King

10-15 more 'heavy' discs at random from The End & elsewhere...

Don't know... I'll still have to limit myself this year, but I won't be on total CD-buying restriction like I put myself on last year. I'll probably ask you (Greg) and Britt for a couple of recommendations and pick up a couple of things I've been meaning to get legit copies of for a while. :)

Shaye

Dark One said:
Blind buying is fun from time to time in that "gambling" sort of way. More often than not, you lose, but when you win, the fun factor is so much higher. :)

Exactly how I feel!

Last year I bought a Paatos CD from Inside out and it was one of the best CDs i've heard in a while! :)

Progpower DVD-$20
Dreamscape-Revoiced-$12
Stride-Imagine-$12
Rob Rock-Holy Hell-$12
Manigance-Memoires
Cloudscape
Altaria-Divinity
Michele Luppi’s Heaven
Impelliteri-Pedal to the Metal
Journey-Generations

Progpower - TS
Angra - Rebirth, Temple of shadows
Kamelot - The black Halo, Karma, The fourth legacy, Epica
Amon Amarth - Vs the world
Iced Earth - Something Wicked this way comes
Orphaned Land - Ararat
Turisas - Battle metal
Charon - The dying daylights, Tearstained

I put money aside specifically for the Prog-Power shirt and DVD, but aside from that, probably very few things, I've bought a metric ton of albums already this year. Probably a few things from The End if they bring things out that I don't have yet.

I usually put money aside for this event.
Was conservative on my purchases last year...but prob gonna get a lil crazy again this year.
I average about 20 CD purchases....and the shirt is a given, usually my first stop in the door is the T-shirt both....gotta support the cause, ya know!!

Might make a list this year, kinda just "winged" it in the past.....

80's AL

I usually average 20-30 cds, but not this year.

I'm after these for sure;

new Symphorce
maybe the 1st Symphorce
PP dvd is a must
PP shirt
the limited item Orphaned Land is bringing
maybe a prior Mabool release after hearing some live
the new stuff from Dreamscape
maybe a Conception disc if they're good and prices aren't outrageous
any Pink Cream 69 discs I can get my hands on that I don't already have (Electrified and Thunderdome)
I'm still trying to get all the Threshold material as well

anything else is what I find that I can't go home without.

Yeah.....I'll be running to the Prog-Power T-shirt table as soon as I get in so I can make sure I get a small.

I just hope there's enough DVD's and Shirt's to go around. I'm not worried about the shirts really - I'm large and they usually have a decent amount of those. But I must get a DVD

Most definitely, without a single doubt:

ProgPower DVD
ProgPower shirt
Orphaned Land's special vinyl edition of Ararat
Shirts from some of the bands playing

CD's I am yet to prepare my whole list. It will get fairly long.