Your ProgPower Shopping List?

PPVI, Angra, Strat, Therion, Symphorce, and maybe Manticora shirts.
I'll be scanning the CD bins for anything that catches my eye. I'm bad to judge a book, or in this case a CD, by the cover. Like Zod I'll be wondering why I the hell I keep buying blind.

Progpower DVD and Shirt
Then a shirt or two probably from the bands that are playing
As far as discs it just depends on what I find, plus I dont have much money.

adaher said:
Progpower DVD-$20
Dreamscape-Revoiced-$12
Stride-Imagine-$12
Rob Rock-Holy Hell-$12

....Memories of Glenn peeing on Jens Johansen's leg: priceless! :tickled:

(ahem)

I think The End had some shirts last year, but not too many.

Exploding Ned's will have a LOT of t-shirts once again this year. :headbang:

Rakosh and I were trying to compile a list of the new releases that the PPUSA crowd were going to be able to score this year (some exclusively).

Additionally, there are a lot of cool releases that are scheduled for the fall as well. Depending on the distribution gods, there might be some surprises in store for us...

Items on my wish list include:

Stride -- Imagine
Zero Hour -- A Fragile Mind
Symphorce -- Godspeed
Dreamscape -- Their 1st 2 albums and the new Revoiced
Strato -- Self-titled
Gamma Ray -- Majestic (might be wishful thinking, cuz it's a bit early...but I'll be looking anyway

Does anyone know of any other noteworthy fall releases that we might have a crack at?

Rock on!

Nightmare1z said:
I just hope there's enough DVD's and Shirt's to go around. I'm not worried about the shirts really - I'm large and they usually have a decent amount of those. But I must get a DVD

Yeah, me too! I'm worried that the DVD's will run out, because you know most people will buy one. Maybe Glenn should put a limit on how many one person can buy.

I understand everyone's concerns regarding the number of dvds available. However, I cannot set a limit on them. We have put a lot of hours and money into this project and we need to sell them all. If we put a limit on them, we may have several leftovers. That said, there will be around 900 copies available so I would say those that go straight to the table after entrance will have no worries.

Glenn H.

Here's something to consider regarding buying CDs at ProgPower: try ordering some of your 'target' CDs now, via mail-order or whatever, in advance of the show, if the CDs are already available. With some of PP's merchants you don't pay extra for shipping, and this way, you have less stuff to look for -- and hold onto -- at PP. Remember that backpacks and such will not be allowed.

I picked up a lot of CDs via mail-order before last year's PP, and it worked out pretty well, with less to buy at the show. 'Course, I still spent a fortune on stuff there. :eek:

Yeah. The End Records have free US shipping, which I take advantage of quite heavily. I just don't think I'll be making huge buys at Prog-Power because I order from these labels all the time anyway. A bunch of my current target albums aren't metal anyway. :D

PP DVD
PP Shirt
Therion shirt
Conception shirt (if available)

There are quite a few cds that have not been available through my fave mail order The End Records yet (or else I just haven't taken the time yet to order) so I hope to purchase them at the show:

Communic - Conspiracy in Mind
Conception - (whatever I can find that doesn't cost 25 bucks per cd)
Rhapsody - The Magic of the Wizards Dream
Gamma Ray - Majestic - if it's out (and why has no one been chatting about this release?)
Savage Circus - Dreamland Manor
Demons & Wizards - Touched by the Crimson King
Slough Feg - Traveller
Scariot - Strange to Numbers
Symphorce - Godspeed
Operatika - their debut
any old classic power metal I can afford

and I'm sure there's more I can't think of this early in the morning...

:Smug:

~Hoyt.