Your top 3 memorable music bits

maybe you should get the albums and find out by yourself.

Thats why he asked, you cunt.

Hello, I do not know this band, and am in need of answers. Whats the best album? and can you name top 10+ songs? Thanks alot

I would start with either Quintessence or Epic depending on if you'd prefer black metal or more experimental stuff. Check out the videos for Colossus and Future Reminiscence on youtube.

Hello, I do not know this band, and am in need of answers. Whats the best album? and can you name top 10+ songs? Thanks alot

Best album is Quintessence but the general opinion varies quite a bit.

I won't give you the top 10 songs, but rather one of the best songs off of each album, in chronological order.

1. Vintervredets Sjelesagn
2. A Tale of Pagan Tongue
3. Nocturnal Vision
4. Colossus
5. The Genuine Pulse
6. Future Reminiscence
7. White

This is damn hard!
So my try (bork's...but it'll be surely more than 3):
The Eye Of Oden - chorus - I love the way Garm is singing here.

The final part of The Dawn Of The End - again Garm's great vocal.

Ruins Of The Future - whole song...but the begining is really kickass.

Collossus - The part when Simen is singing "The Colossus falls back from it's treshold" and also "Nothing but the process is infinite...." But this is so hard...I love whole song :headbang:

Liberated - The part when Mr. V is singing "Where is our place in this order of chaos?"

I can't choose any song or moment from Epic and the same with Origin. It's too hard for me because I enjoy 'em all.:)

Oh and another one I'd like to add is from Ruins of the Future... the part after the breakdown (following "the fall of maaaan") with the clean vocals "uuuupon the ruuuuins of future, I climed to behoooold...", you know, with grim backing vocals. It's epic as.

Oh and another one I'd like to add is from Ruins of the Future... the part after the breakdown (following "the fall of maaaan") with the clean vocals "uuuupon the ruuuuins of future, I climed to behoooold...", you know, with grim backing vocals. It's epic as.

my favourite borknagar part, it's seriously fucking epic. makes me wanna blow up planets any day.

Yup that too.

Also Cyclus chorus. One of the times I actually like Mr.V's high pitched singing.

And Oysteins various wah wah solos. Especially Sealed Chambers of Electricity. And Soul Sphere. In fact, I'm going to write a solo inspired by those. Just some nice well placed wah wah solo. Not that I can do nearly as good as he can.

1. this one I hate to admit, because the singer / songwriter turned out to be a neo-nazi psychopath, but the acoustic and middle part to Night's Blood from Dissection... "our victory is eternal; our scorn, our silence..."

2. Edge of Sanity, Black Tears, the second part... "let me carry on to the dreamers' sky..."

3. Hallowed Be Thy Name... "the sands of time for me are running loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow... running loooooooooooooooooooooooooo-whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

Oh wow. Tough choice, these are what comes to mind.
1. The epic tremolo picking section that kicks in so powerfully near the start of Haaska by Moonsorrow, after the first riff.
2. The line "I was born in colonies on fringe worlds of the galaxy!" in High Passage/Low Passage by Slough Feg
3. Final chorus of Bloodstained Ground by Eluveitie
There's way more but these are what come to mind first