2nd Round of Heaven and Hell Dates Announced...

mloanna

Sep 18, 2006
Los Angeles
I may be late in posting this but I just saw it on KNAC.com:Heaven And Hell Complete Fall US Itinerary Announced

Heaven And Hell featuring Black Sabbath guitarist Tony Iommi and bassist Geezer Butler, singer Ronnie James Dio, and drummer Vinny Appice, have announced the complete itinerary for their North American fall tour. Queensryche and Alice Cooperopen all dates which include:

9/5 - Binghamton, NY - Broom County Arena
9/7 - Uncasville, CT - Mohegan Sun Arena
9/8 - Long Island, NY - Jones Beach Amphitheatre
9/9 - Mansfield, MA - Tweeter Center
9/11 - Reading, PA - Sovereign Center
9/14 - Tampa, FL - St Petersburg Times Forum
9/15 - Sunrise, FL - Bank Atlantic Center
9/16 - Orlando, FL - Amway Arena
9/19 - Darien, NY - Darien Center
9/22 - Chicago, IL - Sears Center
9/23 - St Louis, MO - Family Arena
9/25 - Denver, CO - Coors Amphitheatre
9/28 - Reno, NV - Reno Events Center
9/29 - Kelseyville, CA - Konocti Harbor
9/30 - Concord, CA - Sleep Train Amphitheatre
10/2 - Fresno, CA - Selland Arena
10/4 - Tucson, AZ - Anselmo Amphitheatre
10/5 - Las Vegas, NV - The Pearl (Queensrÿche only)
10/6 - Irvine, CA - Verizon Amphitheatre

Notice the Southern Cal date is the same day a PP.

For those of us that live is the Chicagoland area that is gonna be a hell of a busy week!
9/18 - Epica
9/20 - Firewind
9/21 - Sonata Arctica
9/22 - Heaven and Hell
9/23 - Edguy

WTF? When am I gonna have time to sleep in between these shows? HA!

so let me get this straight - THREE dates in Florida, all within five hours of each other... and not even a nod to Atlanta? Charlotte? Nashville? Birmingham?

this deserves a big ol' WTF!?!

Yeah the St. Louis show is the same day as Edguy in Chicago, so it looks like I'll be missing Heaven and Hell...sucks, but I can't do both, especially since Progpower promises to drain my bank account again.

so let me get this straight - THREE dates in Florida, all within five hours of each other... and not even a nod to Atlanta? Charlotte? Nashville? Birmingham?

this deserves a big ol' WTF!?!

Yep - Especially when you can see that there are two open dates on either side of the FL shows, and you know they'll be driving through Atlanta.

Jerks.

--Mike

For those of us that live is the Chicagoland area that is gonna be a hell of a busy week!
9/18 - Epica
9/20 - Firewind
9/21 - Sonata Arctica
9/22 - Heaven and Hell
9/23 - Edguy

WTF? When am I gonna have time to sleep in between these shows? HA!

Damn. Yeah. The cool thing is that I've been wanting to check out The Sears Center. It's about 3 miles away. :)