Complete Heaven and Hell US Itinerary....

For Phoenix, the presale only offers General Admission, which is strange since the venue is always reserved seating, and the info for the general-public sale indicates the seating is reserved. As a result, I'm not going to buy until reserved seats go on sale through the normal channels.

Has anyone gotten a password for the presale yet? I'm looking all over the place and can't find what you have to do to get one.

Well not sure if this applies to you or not but I'm looking into getting tickets here in Dallas and I received an email from my venue indicating the presale for us is tomorrow (3/8) and the tickets are sold by Ticketmaster with a presale password of HELL (no I didn't make that up either). Give it a try and see if it works for you. Seems generic enough that it might be the same code for all of us.

I got mine for Merriweather. I'm kindda pissed though that the site gave me no indication that the pre-sale had already started when I registered at the site today. The tickets I got are good, I'm just wish I would have known the presale started sooner.

i swear like bands avoid the southeast so bad, and the ones that do come to the southeast i have to drive about 10 hours to see.

I can't believe that no one has mentioned the conflict in Minneapolis! Norah Jones is playing a block away on the same night! :loco:

In all seriousness, those Norah Jones tickets went on sale on Valentine's Day. What's a metal-loving guy with a non-metal wife to do???

That's OK, I'll see Megadeth (the one I care about on this tour) another time. Enjoy the show everyone!

I have to hope/pray that there are tickets left next week to any show, since I can't afford them thanks to buying ProgPower tickets, and Showcase tickets Saturday.

This may have been posted somewhere on this thread, but I haven't read it all. I just was looking up ticket info on Mohegansun.com for the CT show, and it shows Megadeth and Machine Head opening. Pretty awesome in my opinion!

Ok, I just went to buy tickets from the site posted earlier, but none are available. I hope it hasn't sold out already...

I got mine for Merriweather. I'm kindda pissed though that the site gave me no indication that the pre-sale had already started when I registered at the site today. The tickets I got are good, I'm just wish I would have known the presale started sooner.

Just found out that the really great tickets for the Merriweather pre-sale just went on sale through ticketbastard this morning at 10 am. Just got two additional tickets for the floor. I was wondering why certain tickets weren't available though the Heaven and Hell site yesterday - I just assumed they had already sold out, but it seems those tickets were being reserved for today's pre-sale. Guess I'll try to sell my Left-Center, Row V tickets to two of my other friends. I'm so freaking excited that Nick and I are going to be on the floor. I just got to see if I can take of work early that day now so I can get my butt to the venue early on that Friday and get a good spot as soon as they open. :headbang:

I can't believe that no one has mentioned the conflict in Minneapolis! Norah Jones is playing a block away on the same night! :loco:

In all seriousness, those Norah Jones tickets went on sale on Valentine's Day. What's a metal-loving guy with a non-metal wife to do???

That's OK, I'll see Megadeth (the one I care about on this tour) another time. Enjoy the show everyone!

Send your wife and a friend to Norah Jones and you and a friend go see Megadeth. lol

I've read in a few places that they are coming back to the US in August. So hope is not lost for people in the NW or SE.

DAMN! Unexpected family obligations overlap with the show at Radio City in NYC on the 30th. Anyone need tickets? 2nd mezz. Row A.

I thought I heard they were coming back to the US in the fall. Maybe I am wrong, but that is what I thought. If they aren't coming back, this really does suck they aren't playing any Southeast dates.

Now you guys know how we feel here in Houston. I dont know if the because of the promotors or what but Houston gets skipped over so many times. Bands will tour Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, Even Corpus but skip Houston.

Mike Martin