Bands that have never been at PP before...

DouglasD

Nov 3, 2006
Hey,

I was just thinking that it would be cool with some new bands, at least on the pre-party.
At the pmrising-forum (http://pmrising.com/pm) the following get a lot of positive reactions and to see them, or some of them att PP would really kick ass!

Seventh Wonder (new album Waiting In The Wings is surreal)
Tomorrow's Eve (killer band)
Speaking To Stones (quite bizarre mix of styles but really cool stuff)

What do you guys think?

//Doug

if you're talking about bands that have gotten good reviews on the PM Rising board...

Spheric Universe Experience
Cloudscape
Lalu

I'd say Wastefall, but that's a given. ;)

Tomorrow's Eve without a doubt should play this festival. They are incredible and have 3 solid albums out. A perfect prog metal fit for a 2 spot on the show! Hoping for the Saturday night two spot!!!!

Tomorrow's Eve without a doubt should play this festival. They are incredible and have 3 solid albums out. A perfect prog metal fit for a 2 spot on the show! Hoping for the Saturday night two spot!!!!
Their latest album is excellent, and their other stuff is said to be pretty solid (haven't heard them). I agree that they have the perfect mix of sounds to go over very well as a Prog Power band. They would be a real nice opener or 2nd slot band for Saturday night at Prog Power.

Britt

Persuader and Iron Savior... they're bound to get over here sometime; why not making it sooner rather than later? :p

We pretty much had both those bands here this year. :lol: But if Iron Savior would like to take it upon themselves to reunite under the old Thomen/Hansen/Sielck lineup.... :worship:

Tears of Anger
Machine Men
Triosphere
Regecide
Haji's Kitchen
Last Tribe
Lanfear
Tarot
heed

Just throwing in my ten cents

Cloudscape
Spheric Universe Experience