3 bands you have never seen that you would like to see at PPUSA

Well, I knocked Within Temptation off that list last night, and the next one on the list after that is Falconer, which is going to be ecstatically concluded a year from now. Discounting those two former occupants of my bucket list, I'd still love to see Grave Digger someday. I know I'm going to have to go to Europe to do it, but maybe someday Glenn will see a way to make it happen. I still think a lot of people would make a first time trip to PPUSA to see what would almost certainly be their last show in the states.

After Grave Digger and the aforementioned other two, Lord and Persuader will probably be my next two big ones, and while Lord is an Aussie band and those are difficult to get, it's not unthinkable for either one of those to get/accept an invite someday. This festival has covered so many of those once in a lifetime sets of bands I never dreamed I'd get to see, and it's continued existence gives me hope that I'll get to see even more dream sets.

Just got into them over the last year or so. Definitely a band that needs to play here. I know they get shit for being cheesy and all, but really they aren't much cheesier than some of the other power metal acts who have played.

Had the chance to see Freedom Call at 70000tons of metal.
They make a really good show. Everybody ends the set with a smile and happy! :loco:

Wishful thinking;

Hammers of Misfortune (one of the truest to form "PROGRESSIVE" metal bands ever)

Skyclad w/ Martin (cream dream)

Solitude Aeturnus (doubt it could happen at this point)

and for good measure Twisted Tower Dire (Going by all the people in all these years at Progpower who have talked about this band at the fest, it is a wonder why they have yet to be on that stage. I have heard their name more than any other band, while at the fest that is)

Wishful thinking;

Hammers of Misfortune (one of the truest to form "PROGRESSIVE" metal bands ever)

Not sure why this is wishful thinking. I saw them a couple years back in Baltimore, and despite the venue being a resturant with a tiny stage they put up an excellent show. I think they'd be great at Progpower.

Skyclad w/ Martin (cream dream)

While that would be a dream, I'd take the band in their current form as well.

and for good measure Twisted Tower Dire (Going by all the people in all these years at Progpower who have talked about this band at the fest, it is a wonder why they have yet to be on that stage. I have heard their name more than any other band, while at the fest that is)

I had thought they did, but I realized I was probably thinking about Powermad.

Not sure why this is wishful thinking. I saw them a couple years back in Baltimore, and despite the venue being a resturant with a tiny stage they put up an excellent show. I think they'd be great at Progpower.

Wishful, because it is Progpower. Though you and I could see it working we are but two. There is a general theme to the fest and not too many bands on that stage go that far outside the lines, very few actually. I think H.O.F. would stray a bit to far and well they are to unique.

The threa about The X Factor reminded me, what about Blaze Bayley solo? That could go over well.