Festival Date is...

Yeah, I looked into that. While it was the same price, the Courtyard had free Hi-Speed, whereas the Hampton had only free dial-up.

the rest of us have better things to do at ProgPower than look at pr0n. :lol:

booB said:
Yeah, I looked into that. While it was the same price, the Courtyard had free Hi-Speed, whereas the Hampton had only free dial-up.

the rest of us have better things to do at ProgPower than look at pr0n. :lol:
There's always time to rub one out.

Pyramaze51 said:
WOOOOHOOOO we are all at the Residence INN PARTY TIME!!!!!!!:hotjump:
So for all of you at the Residence Inn i will be the SCOOP and CARRY for the FEST.. you get drunk and can't make it back then if you want i will SCOOP yoou off the floor, sidewalk, whatever, and CARRY you back to the hotel. Just kidding.

Dude, where WERE you last year when I actually needed that service?!?! o_O

Hopefully this year I won't get screwed out of a dual master suite again, as I'm planning to stay at RI once again. *sniff* I miss Fairfield and 2-story beer drops.

13ShadesofGray said:
Dude, where WERE you last year when I actually needed that service?!?! o_O

Hopefully this year I won't get screwed out of a dual master suite again, as I'm planning to stay at RI once again. *sniff* I miss Fairfield and 2-story beer drops.
Okay, well this year i will be there to be the Scoop and Carry, and guess what i think everyone is trying to ge the RI this year. I already have my room booked and confirmed and double confirmed at the RI. And i just booked my flight WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO what a deal i finaly got, a friend at work and i were talking and i mentioned giving all my AA miles to family memebers of wounded US military personnel. WELLLLLLLLLLLL i forgot i had DELTA miles from 3 trips to KOREA and 2 trips to Greece, and 1 trip to Spain and 1 trip to Saudi, so total miles in Delta account 42,456, so my ticket cost me 25,000 miles and $20(processing fee, security fee) so i am all set for this year.

Which could likely happen this year if we are not out on the road, this one looks too cool to miss. And you maniacs might need some help tearing that place apart. :loco:

Burke said:
Dude! Cool -
Me and my boys are set at Residence Inn as always - great place! We gotta have that Enchant discussion we talked about on the other board - especially if the Ed-Man himself shows up! :headbang: